Search results for query: *

1. Game progression is much faster than mine

One obvious solution for this would be to prevent all wars for the first year of the game.
    One better solution should a better diplomatic (if one kingdoms start to grow, the others kingdoms should declare wars together against, one small kingdoms should focus on one war only, medium kingdoms should be nice with small kingdoms). Also, more independance from NPC.
    And this solutions also can be very usefull for late game when the player is the big boss of the game.
  2. Resolved Butter is not allowed in cities

See picture, butter (= beurre) is not allowed in the cities. Yes, of course, you cannot equip butter. But it is weird to have the blue color just for this item.
  3. Resolved Army block by a bridge

I was doing a quest, and I found a army block by a bridge. You can see 3 parts of the army (main on the bridge, and two small part on the left). No informations about this army (King of vladians). I leave and reload, the army is still block (so that mean you can use my save). Game start with...
  4. 1.5 Broken for me

You need wait 5-10 mins on the load screen. It should work.
    Most of people cannot wait that long, but it works.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

I tried to start a new campagn, I cannot. There too many bugs before the start of the game during the creation of the charactere.
  6. Is the game in a good state atm?

In a month there will be CK3 which will be fantastic.
    Come on. Paradox know how to hype people and then release a broken game (CK2, EUIV, HOI4, Stellaris). CK3 will not be great before 3-4 x 20$ DLC. Same for Total Wars. Right now, we live a time with broken release games for strategy games. And some compagnies takes years to fix it. Some dont.
  7. Great opportunity for Crusader-based Faction

Erm, nope. The scenario is set in a medieval setting. Something around 1000+.
    No. We have 3 pieces of empire with roman style (so roman or bizantin, 450-800) and not a christian european empire (800 or 1000 for Frank empire). Battania, Vladian and Sturgian are proto european nation, so before 1000. Sturgian look like a proto-Viking (750-1000 for Viking). Definitively not after 1000. Asarei look like Abbasid, but of course before they become a big empire. So 700-800. So with a proto or pre-islam and no crusade against them. No black powder. Mixt of stone and wood castles. No full plate armour but lamellar armour.
    The game is a mixture of culture and tech from 500 to 900. Not after 1000. So no crusader and templar.
  8. Great opportunity for Crusader-based Faction

The game talk about the fall of roman empire. Around 450. Islam was not a think. And Asarei could see the birth of it. But is way too much early for crusaders.
    You can ask for a mod about it, but not in the base game.
  9. Max number of Kingdom Policies that can be active?

No max.
    As king, you should pass around 10 laws.
  10. hiring mercenary unique units

You can hire some troups in palaces also. I think they are there.
  11. Rapid strength growth of kingdoms in 1.3 beta?

If lord parties recruit from raided villages this is a bug and will examine this.
    Yes they do it. Easy way to see it is to start a army with NPC, go to a raided village and you can see ''XXX +2 recruits'' and you can see the numbers in your army increase.
  12. free mods

They are also basically a monopoly on mod hosting
    No they are not.
    Monopoly can mean two things :
    1) There are the only one and other are forbiden (exemple SAQ in Quebec for selling strong alcool, no other compagnies can do it). It is not the case here.
    2) They are the only (more or less) one selling it. Others cannot match them even if they have the right to do it. For example google or youtube. But again, there are not. In my case, most of the mod I have are from steam (ok, that dont work right now with BL, but for many games, steam have more mod than any other source). And there is many indep website with mods or dev propose servers for download mod (not here again).

Nexus totally dont have a monopoly.
  13. Trading 225 kills the game

A lord dont sell a fief like this. They was not an economic society but a feodal one.
    So, why they should give a land ?

- If they are totally broken. They could try to sell for money, but this should be rare. And they cannot sell to an outsider lord. You must be under the same ruler (or the ruler must be the seller and be broken).
    - If they have too many castles, they can try to exchange it for a new and rich vassal. So, you can propose a multi-fiefed lord to take one if you give them money and follow him (right now, we have king on top, and under vassal or mercenary. Maybe we can have more layers with dukes and under some counts ?).
    - If you have the same or upper level of nobility and you cannot become a vassal, you should be able to buy for denars, but you should also give something else. Influence, alliance or peace deal. Denar are important, but in a feodal society, honnor, land and power was way more important.
  14. [Suggestion] TW NEEDS to add a pseudo-MMORTS persistent multiplayer campaign mode!

The problem is there's no multiplayer game even remotely comparable to the SP hybrid FPS/RTS/RPG sandbox experience in Bannerlord,
    CONQUEROR'S BLADE have all you ask. Kingdom under fire 2 also.
  15. SP - General Naked Companion

Have naked girl in almost every tavern around the world in my game.

I have 400k denars and I dont know how use it. So I find a way. :smile:
  16. [Suggestion] TW NEEDS to add a pseudo-MMORTS persistent multiplayer campaign mode!

Wrong, there's no real reason any part of the rest of the game would have to change, this could just be a new multiplayer game mode in addition to the existing ones. The SP and modding experience could still be exactly the same.
    It would not take 5-10 years to make a pseudo-MMO when 90% of it is already there.
    Should be able to implement a beta of this in 6 months.
    Are you serious ? Every single part of the game need to be rewrite. Yes, you can keep 90% of the code, but you need to change everything. You click on ''access to inventory'' ? You need to change this part because you need to send a request to the server. You start a battle ? You need to change how work a battle because right now, a battle means you freeze the world and nobody can join the battle. You also need to plan a disconnection from players in a middle of interaction betwin players. You also rewrite all rules for protect the players from toxic behaviours. Right now, we have psycothic players in single mod and we kill everybody or stole all denars from the world. We cannot have that in multiplayers ! And we have also problem in MP mode and TW dont give enough moderation. And the world in BL is not really big (20 min for go to one side to another side of the world). If you have 100 players (it is really small for MMO), that will be a total mess. So or you expand or you need to slow down a lot the game.
    You disconnect during 10 hours because you need to sleep ? 10 hours is really huge a no castle can hold this time ! So that means you cannot become a lord with fiefs and developp your domain right now.

Right now, they plan 1 year for make BL working when the game is planned for be single player and they have the skill for developp a single player game.
    And you think they can develop a MMORPG in 6 months when they dont have the skills for do it ?! Just lol.

5 years and a big invest in the team is the minimum for developp a MMO. 2 years for devellop a 2-10 multiplayers game with no moderation.
  17. Losing entire armies in one battle needs to be changed

For those who talk about how archers or infantry act in a battle : You are off topic ! Go open a new thread ! Fix or change it will not change anything from the topic of this thread ! You make this thread a mess and we cannot talk about how fix it.

For the main topic : Lord should run away like the player can do when they are catch at 50 vs 500 guys. They should lose their wounded and also a small part of the troup, but they need to be able to escape a hopeless battle.
    Or they should also propose to pay to a greedy lord the right to go back home with all of their mens.

During a 500 vs 500 battle, when a side win, the losing side should not be totally destroy. Half of the lord should retreat win the survivor from all party (I capture one lord, but his woundead soldiers join another lord) and have a speed boost for run away. Of course, the losing army should disband.

Also, when you run away or retreat from a loosing battle, the troup lost should mostly be low tiers troup. Losing half mens, but recruit one is painless than losing half mens randomly.
  18. What small Quality of Life improvements would you want TW to implement?

When lock an item, even if you lose this item, when you have it back it still lock (I lock a good sword for not sale it, later I equip it, I want it still lock when I unquip).
    When lock an sword, I want the lock work also for the smith. I melt a good sword ... -_-
  19. [Suggestion] TW NEEDS to add a pseudo-MMORTS persistent multiplayer campaign mode!

No.

MMORPG need to be plan at the beginning. Not when it is half finish. This is the best way for crash a project.
    MMORPG need special skill. Servers, communauty managements, financial gestion. TW dont have this skills.
    WB and BL target singleplayer gamers. I know some MMORPG, and I dont go on this games. If they change, our communauty will go away and a new one will maybe come. This is not a good idea.
    WB was famous for mod. A MMORPG cannot really well deal with MOD. You will cut the best part of the game.

MMORPG with the model of Bannerlord, why not, but this need 5-10 years of developpement and be a new game.

So just no.
  20. Entering an Ongoing Battle

And IA could do same against you ? You and your 100 guys attack a 30 lord's army and boom, 200 more ennemy come in the battle ?
Back
Top Bottom