0n.png

1.png

1n.png

2.png

2n.png

3.png

3n.png
  2. Athaelas

Resolved Game suddenly freezes and crashes near certain locations.

I started from a new campaign save after the first hotfix and didn't have any crash problems anymore so far. It's solved, thank you.
  3. Athaelas

Resolved Game suddenly freezes and crashes near certain locations.

I'm only having the issue near these places so far. https://prnt.sc/rq5dir https://prnt.sc/rq5hsy
  4. Athaelas

[MBMC] Mount & Blade Modding Contest [Q3][Scening] - [Sponsored by TaleWorlds]

Dj_FRedy said:
    Hurry is not a good companion, they say in my land... I don't know if in English this makes any sense. Hurrying to finish a project is never good, I come to say...
    Yeah you know sometimes you gotta finish something to at least submit a work hours before you move out and stay away from your PC :lol:
    I still feel lucky because I can't say to myself I didn't do the thing that I really want to.
    Yeah in result hurrying is never good.
  5. Athaelas

Adorno said:
    Athaelas said:
    It would be great to see reviews about all castles, at least I could know about positive and negative sides of my scene from masters of this job. In this way I can prepare my third scene better one day  :wink: . Anyway, congratulations to the winners.  :party:
    I'm using my healing power on everyone!

Hi

I made a few comments to your Numenor castle:
    - Nice island castle. Reminds me of Beaumaris for some reason. The use of scene props with the same stone texture gives it a coherent style.
    - The AI mesh is sparse and only covers half the castle (it caused issues). Two siege ladders is nice and the fight in the gatehouse is intense.
    XhJ6u.jpg

At one point a siege came to a standstill because the attackers could not reach one of the last defenders outside the AI mesh:
    _YVDt.jpg

(- Entry points 2 and 7 are missing)

Thank you! AI mesh problem is enough to lose many points. I made it in a hurry and couldn't even tested it in singleplayer.  :lol:
  6. Athaelas

It would be great to see reviews about all castles, at least I could know about positive and negative sides of my scene from masters of this job. In this way I can prepare my third scene better one day  :wink: . Anyway, congratulations to the winners.  :party:
    I'm using my healing power on everyone!
  7. Athaelas

Forum username: Athaelas
    Scene name: Numenor
    Scene download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/myjc8j66d0r09pz/scn_numenor.sco/file
    Terrain code:
    scn_numenor numenor 256 none none 0.000000 0.000000 100.000000 100.000000 -100.000000 0x000000003009cde1000599630000423b00005756000000af
    outer_terrain_sea

By submitting this work I agree to the rules and regulations of this contest.

Veu4l.jpg
    AmWTB.jpg
    fCbYg.jpg
    qaTGB.jpg
    cRrb3.jpg
    2uJfP.jpg
    ZURGa.jpg
Back
Top Bottom