1. Everything wrong with throwing weapons in 60 seconds

the problem is they kill people?
  2. Battle mode ?

they've already said no
  3. Ways to deal with the toxicity

must have been playing with me lol
  4. Magnet Shields

remove archers from the game entirely
  5. I am repulsively disappointed in MP, Taleworlds.

I'm repulsively disappointed by your post.

"I can speak on behalf of everyone that we, as a community can host servers much better than you. The community will always do a better job in any multiplayer game that requires a server."

What is this ****, exactly? You can do the job better than professional developers with professional resources and full time commitments to the game? Get serious.

No duel servers. This isn't a duelist's game. There are plenty out there. For Honor's good for duels. Go play it. Genius revelation!

"You ignored all of the pleas to get rid of the class system. You ignored the pleas to keep player customization. Take a quick look on the forums. There is an overwhelming negativity around the subject. No one asked for it. No one wants it. That's something you guys are going to have to wrap your head around."

Here's something you have to wrap your head around. Professional developers know better than you. You're just some guy. You don't understand what goes into implementation. You feel like the type who'd get customization, then ***** when it bricks performance. The more data you've got going to and from the server, the worse the performance is. Simple concept. Bandwidth. Google it.
    developer shill account lmao
    100% the warband community could have made a better game than taleworlds who are total hacks btw
  6. they're reading your posts they just don't care

crazy how my low effort post gets an official response but all the well thought out posts get nothing
  7. Poll: Class System vs. Warband Loadout Customization

all the posts defending the class system are legit barely coherent lmao
    class system was made for brainlets
  8. they're reading your posts they just don't care

I see a lot of long, well thought out posts (even including videos) on here, and I just have to say you're wasting your time and energy there's been almost a year of feedback with almost nothing addressed, the devs clearly don't care about their core community and won't change anything the class...
  9. Bans for in-game chat

Subjective, sure. Apparent to any reasonable person, also yes. The fact that you are not a reasonable person is no concern of ours.
    lmao
    hope you never get your way
  10. Bans for in-game chat

imagine being a snitch
    seriously who cares about this
  11. Bans for in-game chat

just mute them you <snip>
  12. Nice april fools TW

Battle? That ****ty gamemode where 30 players with no strategy just kill each other, and if you die you have to wait 20 minutes? Yeah.. no loss there.
    post your warband hours
  13. Nice april fools TW

Ya we just gotta wait for a battle mode, some fixes and many mods to finally enjoy MP to its full extend. Until then SP is the way to go for me. And maybe a few MP battles every now and then...
    battle is already confirmed to not be in the game
  14. MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

I hope that devs are reading this topic :/
    they are but they're ignoring it (along with all the similar ones)
    I've requested a refund
  15. Please discuss the class system with your fans

please discuss literally anything with the fans
  16. it sucks

bestguy 1v1 me in either warband or bannerlord I'll wipe you
  17. MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

I'd give every cav a lance for sure in exchange (atleast a short one) but running around as a cav with 2h oneshotting every unit in the game is not only 'viable'.
    don't get me wrong mendavlion/glaive cav is extremely strong and needs a nerf, it just shouldn't be the first thing that's done to cav
  18. MP Multiplayer Feedback from the Competitive Community.

little outdated I think but overall main points still remain
    would for sure add a hard nerf of 2h weapons for cav now (glaive, mendavlion) they're just stupid
    2h cav and lance cav are the only viable ways to play
    would rather they bring up 1h cav before handing out nerfs
    really turning on friendly fire would fix so many of the balance issues (especially wrt to archers)
  19. I think it needs a stamina system

After I block they can swing faster than I can as you need the block animation to reset before you start your attack
    this is completely untrue lmao
Back
Top Bottom