Search results for query: *

• Users: ratschbumm
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ratschbumm

SP - Scenes Bring some light to the table

Playing in the sturgian environment, I am suffering from poor lighting of konane table. It really hurts my eyes, especially with that screwed flickering. Konane, unlike others mini-games - really hard, and demands some concentration from player. Of course, it possible to set my display to...
  2. ratschbumm

SP - Battles & Sieges Switch horse archers and cavalry at the start of battle

Not a rocket science: cavalry defends no-shield side of shieldwall, HA are trying to deliver arrows to no-shield side of enemy. In the game we have reversed situation presumably because of HA AI troubles. But if this is not the issue, please switch them or add a switchbox for all of us who are...
  3. ratschbumm

SP - UI Make number of village recruits visible in the grand map

It will be very useful to see if there are recruits. It is very annoying to go to bunch of the villages, and enter to everyone, than clicking to Recruit then there are no available recruits, again two exit clicks and again and again. If showing numbers as hint all the time is contradicting to...
  4. ratschbumm

Never thought I will complain to endless warfare 1.5.7

Yeah, conspiracy quest war. I unified the Empire under the Dragon Banner, and Battania, Aserai and Horseaites Khuzaites started a war against me. tl;dr. Game year and a half of indefinite war, where it's simply impossible to hold assets which are needed to push that *****ng quest bars to...
  5. ratschbumm

Weapon's center of mass, where to find and change?

As far as I remember, there is a center of mass on every weapon, greatly contributing to the damage calculation. Where it can be found?
  6. ratschbumm

Is that possible to make group forums partly open

Currently, adding discussion forum to the closed group is giving us closed, non-public forum for discussions. Is there a way to keep some discussions internal, and others accessible to public (at least in read-only)?
  7. ratschbumm

SP - UI Suggestion: "Stash" for party instead of "Lock"

It would be very useful if a player could put some things he doesn't want to sell to the party stash like we now have in the cities.
  8. ratschbumm

What are the modding possibilities you want?

Hi all, I believe there are some features that you as modder would like to have in upcoming prequel. I mean not complex wishful dreams, but things that could be easily described, i. e.: switch via ini-file transparency or shield and weapons for arrows and melee switch on and off headshots...
  9. ratschbumm

New type of damage and other questions

Hello all! 1. Please tell me is there a way to add new type of damage via module system? Obviously, axes are not like swords and not like spears, and the same is stated the classification of melee weapon, which are 4 types. They are: Cutting - it means moving the blade along itself, otherwise...
Back
Top Bottom