Search results for query: *

1. SP Native Azgad - A Story of Calradia v1.0+Modul System

Are you just screwed if you kill the prisoner?
  2. Version 0.772 Released!

Has AI tactics been brought back?
  3. Overall Impressions

The main problem with the Redwood Nation is that they do everything better than you do. A screen of light to medium cavalry with bows and swords charge you while their light, medium, and heavy infantry with incredibly powerful bows, two-handed swords, and astonishingly efficient shields mop you up with a second wave. They effortlessly take out castles and dish out horrendous casualties to besieging armies. At the moment, the best faction against them on the open field seems to be Maccavia. Your Mounted Marksmen act as a screen, distracting the enemy cavalry. Then you just form your crossbowmen in a single line behind a triple deep, spread out line of spearmen and halberdiers. Maccavian armies are also good in sieges. Maccavian armies can reliably field Illica Falki troops as well (Which are brutal), by rescuing them from Valahir and Drachen parties, but they have a ridiculously high upkeep.
  4. Overall Impressions

This is by far my favorite fantasy mod for Mount&Blade, maybe my favorite mod for Warband, and up there for my favorite M&B mods. It reminds me of all the things I love about Prophecy of Pendor, Wedding Dance, and Calradia At War (My go to mods). The early game challenge can be brutal if you're...
  5. Suggestions thread (please don't ask questions here!)

Ability to conquer Cherson or do some line of quests to become the Lord of Cherson.
  6. Cherson

I'd really like to be able to lay siege to and capture the free city of Cherson, the one with manhunters and steppe bandits patrolling around it, where you're supposed to buy Andalusian horses. It would be great to be able to capture a neutral city (So as not to have a huge angry faction after...
  7. Someone helps, please? (Generic Application error)

I have this same problem. It started after I downloaded the Rus XIII Century mod, and never happened before. I deleted the mod from the module folder, uninstalled the game and reinstalled, updated DirectX, nothing seems to work. Help?
  8. Generic Application error

Graylord said:
    The same way you rename anything. Right click, rename.

Okay...I'm still having this same problem. I downloaded the updated versions of Directx 7 - 10. Should I try downloading DirectX 11 or whatever? I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Nothing seems to work. I despair of ever playing this game on my computer ever again.
  9. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Crimean War mod, with artillery and entrenchment. Charge of the Light Brigade, Charge of the Heavy Brigade, and the Thin Red Line as Quick Battles.
  10. Generic Application error

How do you rename that?
  11. Suggestions for Quests within the Mod

I've had really cool ideas recently for an "Assassinate A Minor Noble" Quest. You know, for example, Lesser Khans and Knight-Lords and Knight-Commanders? Perhaps one of them has been giving trouble for an actual named lord, or a faction leader, or a Guildmaster. Either way, you're given the job to assassinate them, for a price of something like 2.5K or 4k, somewhere in there. There will be different ways to assassinate them, depending on your skills and troops.

Large number of troops: Ambush him and his small retinue of elite troops as they are leaving a town/castle
    High scouting, path-finding, and/or tracking: Attacking him and a few of his guards and servants while they are lightly armed and armored, hunting through his woods
    High looting, persuasion, and/or trade: Get him and his guards drunk, and then attack them with a few of your men as they are leaving a tavern
    High athletics, ironflesh, and/or power strike: Simply sneak into his manor-house and duel him in his halls, both of you lightly armed and armored
    High wound treatment, surgery, and/or first aid: Sneak into his castle, kill a few of his guards, and poison his food and wine
    High prisoner management, engineer, and/or leadership, and several prisoners: Persuade your prisoners that you will give them their freedom if they tunnel under the lord's bedchamber and collapse it. You lose a bunch of prisoners, but also kill him!

Open to more suggestions on how to kill him. Thoughts, ideas?
  12. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Okay, I've tried re-downloading it like twenty times, and it never shows up in the mod list! What's going on? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled M&B twice.
  13. Mod discussion thread

Dude, this looks freakin' AWESOME. Down-loading now!
  14. BNL EYW - Suggestions

I'm not sure if this was already suggested, but more mercenaries, and larger mercenary groups
    -Swiss Pikemen
    -German Landsknects
    -Genoese Crossbowmen

Etcetera.
  15. Screenshots

Dude, totally do it. No guts no glory man.
  16. Suggestions for Quests within the Mod

How about a "Campaign Against the X Bandits"?

You know how the Forests of Ehlerdah are thick with brigands, and the area that spawns tons of Mountain Bandits (I forget what they're called in this mod...hungry bandits? Desperate bandits?), the sea raiders who prowl the coast, and the steppe bandits. Maybe given by a Guild Master or a lord?

"The forest bandits around Ehlerdah have grown bold and numerous. What would you say to cutting down their numbers? I will give you [quite a lot of] denars to destroy [3-7] groups of forest bandits." Or something to that effect. The Guild Master could say that they're bad for business, and the lord could say that they're starting to be real hard on his local farmers, and he's too busy to do anything effective about it?

A "Kill the Bandit Chief" quest could be cool, where a certain bandit party spawns with a unique high level chief with really good gear, and you have to go from party to party looking for him, and bring back his head to the lord/guild master/village elder.

Ooooh, how about "Persuade the Steppe Bandits/Sea Raiders/Bandits To Raid an Enemy Village"? Give them a bunch of gold, defeat their leader in single combat, do a favor for them, and they'll start attacking farmers/caravans/villages of a certain faction. Maybe even follow you around and help you fight lords/besiege castles and towns.

I've been toying with the idea of something like that for awhile, of forming alliances with certain quintessential bandit "factions."
  17. Polished Landscapes - Mipmap Mod 2 [Test version released]

Just beautiful, man. Awesome work. Wish my computer could run it!  :mrgreen:
  18. Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Oooh, a Birthright mod would be awesome! I doubt many people know about it, but a mod set in Cerilia, with bloodline powers and huge wars against the Gorgon would be freakin sweet!
  19. A Song of Ice and Fire Mod 0.3 for M&B 0.903

Could I get a link, please? I'm not finding it.  :smile:
Back
Top Bottom