Search results for query: *

1. R4MPZY

It would be appreciated if the Devs added: SHIPS

They already said it would most likely be a future DLC plan, unless they changed their minds since then but i sort of doubt it :razz:
  2. R4MPZY

I really hate the default deployment arrangement, I hope they hurry and give us full control soon!

Has not been updated since may though, does it still work?
  3. R4MPZY

Why isn't anyone porting mods for 1.4.2 beta?

Some 90% of the people that bought EA are no longer playing the game. This includes a fair number of modders. I expect some of these players and modders to come back if the game ever reaches a playable state.

(The 90% figure is from steam stats and I believe it to be accurate.)
    Basically the MP part of the players yes, but that was to be expected from day 1.
  4. R4MPZY

Sometimes there is no election after capturing a castle or town

In my game, when a city or castle gets captured the faction leader takes it at the start, with a vote starting for that fief not long after.
  5. R4MPZY

Is it just me or have you been having a lot of system crashes?

Only crashes i have had so far was because of mods. Are you sure you turned them all off? Maybe delete them to make sure and start a fresh save game
  6. R4MPZY

Why wont Taleworlds release modding tools?

Game is still in EA, no point in releasing modding tools so modders can start on big conversions when a single hotfix can ruin the entire mod, just look at the current mods, any patch and they all need an update even though they are minor things.
  7. R4MPZY

Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

The TW Beta branch is "unstable" as they have said multiple times, yet you choose to play on it using mods which is not even supported atm, and then you complain about them breaking?

Either stay on stable versions or dont use mods on beta branches.
  8. R4MPZY

Talworlds Updates Are Brutal

Tell me which workshop you start for maximum income and in which town?
    Which workshop doesnt matter, you just need to look at what the villages produce in the city you want to build ,and look at the prices for the required resource your workshop needs.
  9. R4MPZY

This is the game's fault, not the player's. If the game presents you with a load of options and playstyles, all of them should be viable. Right now your only real option is to grind the same easy activities until you get enough money for more permanent income. The quests suck, the merc income sucks, the trade sucks. Spamming looters is the only thing anyone does in the early game, which is inexcusable since the earlygame should be the most fun and varied part of a sandbox RPG like this.
    I spend all my early game trading and if i saw a looter in my path only then would i go after it. And you cant just buy a workshop and slap whichever you fancy on a city and expect a decent income.
  10. R4MPZY

Seems to me you are playing the game wrong. My lowest income workshop is 605 daily. They did a big nerf to influence yes, but it was way to OP, i was getting 60 influence each day before the nerf and that was just passive, along with prisoners it was easily more influence income then i could spend on armies and votes. And it may get some more tweaks.
  11. R4MPZY

I did it! I took the entire Map all by myself! I rule the ashes of Calradia! I learned weird stuff!

I'm not trying to be an ass, just asking... what's the point?
    You're exploiting a newly introduced mechanic while the game is still in EA with missing and half-finished features. Executions atm only means others will hate you but since diplomacy is missing and incomplete that really means nothing, there's no substantial backlash.

ps1: I love the lore, immersion, the visuals, roleplaying, etc. and the kind of gameplay you described here is most certainly not something I would do...
    ps2: I meant no insult
    There will be replacement lords in the future so this might not always work.
  12. R4MPZY

Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

Dude, the context is different....now they are a real major Company, not 2 Turks in a cave anymore and asked basically full price.
    Excuse me if I expect a bit more....you can buy the "it's EA" bait anytime you want,you are in very good company apparently:wink:
    I have bought into plenty of EA "baits" and they all turned out really well. And after how M&B turned out i have no worries whatsoever.

Pretty sure our views on "major companies" differ.
    If you expected more you really should have spend more time reading the store page because that basically tells you everything, hardly their fault for your "dissapointment"
  13. R4MPZY

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

I very much like parts of it.

However, the whole hard-cap and arbitrary attribute gains... not so much:
    Well it is still a work in progress and they are in the process of overhauling the perk system, but the concept of being very good at something you spend the most time at seems logical and a fun idea of leveling as opposed to warband where you just grinded for a level so you could spend points in something.

Can you explain why you think so?

The lack of village upgrades, and additional fief titles alone, to me, make it a huge step back. Frankly, I expected improvement over Warband in that area as well, not... this.
    This might just be personal preference, but economy is also different as opposed to warband, even if you had a village as a seperate fief it wouldn't be able to sustain even a very small army of 50 men which would mean a complete overhaul of economy.

It also seems weird to me how every village was a seperate fief, because warband and bannerlord are "loosely" based on reality, and villages might have been governed by someone, but that was still under the lord/owner of the city/castle it belonged too ( Clan leader ruling the city and companion managing/protecting the village might be a silver lining ? )

I can't say I've encountered them on regular basis. Certainly not to be comparable to Warband's "village lords" presence.

As far as i know the clan management isnt complete yet so you cannot give orders to your other parties, they just do whatever they feel like.
    I clearly remember Armagan once talking about clans and how you could "assign" your brother to your fief to protect it while you are out doing other things so my guess is that is still coming, and that may be the new "village lord" presence, Clan leaders family/companions being a protector of their city/forts/villages
  14. R4MPZY

Can you use siege weapons offensively to kill Garrisons on the campaign map/siege?

Out of curiosity, how effective are onagers during the siege?

I tend to either just build a ram and maybe a tower depending on the garrison size. If it's a big settlement and I have time, I'll build 4 trebs and destroy the walls, so I don't take many casualties during the battle.

I've been tossing up trying a ram/tower with a couple onagers, but just haven't gotten around to it.
    On the campaign map siege phase trebuchets are more effective, but in the siege itself i feel onagers are much more accurate when being used
  15. R4MPZY

Can you use siege weapons offensively to kill Garrisons on the campaign map/siege?

in the future you might not have that time when a defending army comes marching.
    Oh they wont come, I wish they would so I'm going to leave empty castles to bait them. Sadly eventually militia ruin this so new empty castles must be made.

without the stupid lose x troops thing
    Yeah kinda defeats the purpose of castles if you can't defend it and probably why AI doesn't do it.

I do like knocking down the walls and riding my horse into the castle and sniping them in the back though so I guess that a siege weapon use.
    In my case they do come, i was sieging a city with an army of 1700, and i had 2 1100 armies coming my way, but instead of waiting and reinforcing eachother or simply defending the city, instead they are attacking me head on seperately. I might have had to abandon the siege completely if they joined the cities defense.
  16. R4MPZY

AI cheats in recruiting

Yes they know how many recruits village has before visiting.

About other issue, if you are sure there is something wrong (AI recruits from empty village) you can give me save game and I can examine. Maybe there can be a bug which is not intended.
    hey @mexxico sorry for hijacking this thread to ask you this, but is there a bug/perk problem currently that prevents defending armies/smaller parties of helping in the defence of a besieged city/fort ?

Every siege i have done or seen so far i have noticed smaller parties gathering around you, just waiting there doing nothing untill they outnumber you or a large army arrives to attack you head on instead of helping the city in the siege.

There is a perk called "Stand United" in the steward tree, the 8th one at 200 skill level namely: If you are leading a siege, any party leaving or entering must engage first. But it would seem that is always active or am i missing something ?
  17. R4MPZY

But you can just bring down the walls then.... well I guess you're still right.... you should destroy the weapons..... I would like to do more though and I'm mad that the AI knows how to aim the weapons and I don't. How do they know where the enemies are?
    Depends, if you have more then enough food yes you can bring down the walls but it takes alot of time, in the future you might not have that time when a defending army comes marching.

As of right now defending armies only attack you head on, while i'm pretty sure they should actually go inside the city ( without the stupid lose x troops thing ) but now, especially the smaller armies just kind of wait outside doing nothing.

Imagine all the small parties joining the defending side which is what i think the point sooner or later since there is a perk that actually prevents armies from joining the cities defense unless they attack you head on, which seems to be the default now regardless of you having it or not.
  18. R4MPZY

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Extremely disappointed to see no desire to redesign character progression system (the artificial hard-cap on skill gain and attribute gain in particular), or bring back village fiefs into the game.

Not sure why the decision to "tie village to town/castle" was considered the superior choice. It removes a lot of gameplay elements simply for the sake of "least effort required" implementation and balance? That's just lazy. At least bring back village fiefs in the form Warband had them, if nothing else, and worry about "economy balance" after there are elements in place to affect it in more meaningful way than just passive prosperity growth.

Character progression in Bannerlord is far superior to how it was in warband so i'm happy they are sticking with it, it does need some work however.

Also villages now belonging to cities/forts i think is much better. There are still "small village parties" which are the companions of other lords, granted they do not do anything usefull as of yet, which will change in time since they are supposed to clear fiefs of bandits.

So i hope they do not bring it back, this system is far better when it will be finished.
  19. R4MPZY

I wish that siege weapons worked better over all. For the time they take to build (even with 200 engineer skill) they simply are not worth it.
    Sieging a city with 4 onagers with 2 siege towers and a ram begs to differ. Dont know why but defenders are pro marksmen who destroy the ram and 1 siege tower before they even reach half way.

Counter Onagers are a must.
  20. R4MPZY

AI cheats in recruiting

I don't know. In my games they dominate. Unless I intervene and help the faction they are targeting, they will just take them over. Currently,they took 5 sturgian towns while being at war with them and Southern Empire lol
    In my game they got stomped by Northern Empire, Southern Empire got half way into Aserai, then the 3 Empires went against each other almost wiping out Southern Empire when i joined it and got a very early City, Lycaron.

As for the recruitment i'm not quite sure but they did have alot of problems in the early stage of the game until they got patched, maybe its a little easier for them now but as opposed to the player they never have a chance.

I'm playing on realistic settings and as recruitment goes i have plenty of troops, 250 max tier in my current army and stacks of recruits and lower tier in my garrisons so i can keep training them non stop and swap between lower tier and max tier.

Currently have the cities; Lycaron,Poros and Zeonica with 30k income every day.
Back
Top Bottom