1. Paxsa

In Progress Cannot launch the game

Am i to run the commands in cmd?
  2. Paxsa

Is this still active? Would really like to play bannerlord :sad:
  3. Paxsa

All of my drivers are up to date and so is my OS. I've gone through the checklist a couple of times and nothing works.
  4. Paxsa

I don't get a crash id. The game straight up WON'T LAUNCH. No start, no opening animation, no menu or anything.
  5. Paxsa

I can get to the launch menu but no farther. As soon as i press play the game simply stops. I've tried verifying game files, deleting them, verifying after deletion, reinstalling the game, reinstalling and restarting pc. All drivers are up to date and so is my OS. I've exhausted all my known...
  6. Paxsa

SP - General More from marriages

Yeah things like these need to stop.
    My relation with my spouse keeps decreasing for no obvious reason.
    I hope you can figure out what the cause is!
  7. Paxsa

SP - General Way of Life (romance stuff extended), v1.2 25/04/20

also if MCs wife or husband really likes MC i think seductions or whatever should take longer. Also later seduction attempts could take longer depening on how fast the response and or rescue was on the first attempt.All these things should also have sliders and be toggleable.
  8. Paxsa

SP - General Suggestions to make the world feel more alive

This stuff would be nice
  9. Paxsa

SP - General More from marriages

Generally i was just thinking somewhat deeper and more meaningful relationships and or dialogues with spouses. Right now in my experience its essentially or So i was just hoping for things that lead to the PC and the PCs spouse getting closer as a couple. Maybe adding things like trust or how...
  10. Paxsa

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

did this patch do something to the face gen?
  11. Paxsa

My kingdom declaring war randomly

Yeah MY OWN empire declared peace with the Khuzait and went to war with the Battanians out of no where. This **** needs to stop
  12. Paxsa

Linking prosperity with food production creates an inescapable downward spiral for fiefs

My problem with all of this is no matter what i do, low or high prosperity, my towns and castles are starving. There is no real workaround atm. So its not that great of mechanic.
Back
Top Bottom