Search results for query: *

• Users: Samuuel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Samuuel

Add the Griddy as a new taunt

As above - really needs to be added
  2. Samuuel

EU NA Siege Open KoH Saturday Siege Event (8pm GMT)

KoH 300 Slot Saturday Siege Event. (8pm GMT) First Event: 11.11.2023 Greetings Warriors of Calradia!! On Behalf of the Kingdom Of Hordaland - I would like to invite all players (Clan and Non Clan alike) to join us in the Hordaland Saturday Siege Event. This event will happen in a number of...
  3. Samuuel

Siege at 8pm

My favourite thing is how at 8pm for the last 3 Sunday's the EU siege servers disappear. 10/10 amazing game. Esports ready.
  4. Samuuel

Achievements

Well, I know this is probably very low down on TW's list of things to do, but is there any indication of when steam achievements would be out. I like to achievement hunt and would grind so hard for all the achievements. Heck, I would love to share my ideas for possible achievements
  5. Samuuel

Servers are still...

Usually am not one to complain but the servers are still f*cked and arguably worse than yesterday. I heard it was a problem with the hosts themselves but this honestly is just appalling. From the amount I have played from this game I can only say I am generally very disappointed But yeah...
  6. Samuuel

Need More Info I can't load any of my saves

My game doesn't allow me to load my saves. I try press to load my save and nothing happens, have tried this repeatedly. Also have done a PC restart and game restart but no luck.
  7. Samuuel

Kingdom Of Hordaland [KoH] [EU] [RECRUITING]

Óðinn á yðr alla! About us The Kingdom Of Hordaland is based off a Viking Kingdom based in modern day Hordaland (Norway). King Eirik of Hordaland was defeated by Harald Fairhair at the Battle of Hafrsfjord in 872 and subsequently Hordaland became part of the Kingdom of Norway. We have been...
  8. Samuuel

Females of Bannerlord

Have we any information of what voluptuous females we may encounter on our journey. I will be honest, Katrin from Uxhal doesn't cut it for me anymore. If anyone has any info please tell me, this is crucial!!!
  9. Samuuel

Re: 40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot [EU] [Recruiting]

Who We Are The 40th, under its current leadership, started on Dec. 16th, 2018. It has since the takeover, focused heavily on the internal, meaning community. The regiment has since its launch con- tinued to grow and develop beyond expectation. A strong yet diverse core of members has welcomed...
Back
Top Bottom