Search results for query: *

1. Tristram

Patch Notes v1.1.1

Stable, but bugged version: 1.1.1
    Beta version: currently none available
    thank you.
  2. Tristram

Patch Notes v1.1.1

What is the current BETA version and what is the current STABLE version I am really starting to get confused. Normally TW puts BETA in the name of the BETA version and the BETA PATCH version. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you.
  3. Tristram

Need your suggestions!!All six of my made mountblade warband mod introduction、download and notes

Interesting but not really my cup of tea, do you mod for Bannorlord II
  4. Tristram

How to give units 15 in skills?

Thank you for the info this answers the question.
  5. Tristram

Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

Has the wanderer bug been fixed yet? When do you guys plan to have every location on the map set for combat. IE the terrain will look like it is supposed to during the combat? What are the chances of having something like the mod Fluid combat and Server as Soldier added to the main game. These mods add a lot to the game and especially the Fluid combat mod where you can actually block and attack fluidly and it removes the clunkiness from the combat system. if you don't know what I am talking about check it out on Nexusmods and you will see how many times it has been updated to try and stay current and how many players rely on these mods. Thank you Dev's keep on updating and fixing the game so that it will live up to the hype and surpass the original.
  6. Tristram

SP - General My wishes for Bannerlord :)

1. you should implement banners in the game, just like the 'bear my banner' mod, should be a standard in the game, and not a mod.
    2. Same goes for the 'Serve as a soldier' mod, could be cool if that was implemented in the game as standard too.
    3. And even your own troop tree with some sort of a limit to skills ofcourse so its follow any other faction troop tree. (i know there is a mod for this...but anyway)
    4. Warband DLC 'Viking conquest' you could build your own town this could be a cool thing also in bannerlord, and with time make it to a castle and maybe later a big city.
    5. Kings of the different factions should carry their own (faction) crown, both in and outside battle (in battle it could be a crown on a helmet) and the kings should not carry a ton of weapons, they didnt do that in real life :smile: but have a royal sword and shield just like the crown specifik for the faction, and if the player becomes king/queen it passes to you or who ever NPC will be the king or queen after a death.
    6. you can join any kingdom in the game, but not minor factions, that should be a thing, why not joining the 'Skolderbroda' or 'Wolfskin' and maybe help them to glory and grow their kingdom, that would give the game and minor factions a cool lift :smile: plus i support that the minor factions have their own troop tree.
    7. Make it possible to craft bows, crossbows arrows, shields and armor too in some way :wink:
    8. More colours when creating your banner please.
    9. When making a new game, you should start in the area of your chosen culture.

thats it for now

Love this game

best regards
    Longbeard
    1 Was just added to the game, 2 is a custom mod and not sure how TW feels about adding other peoples hard work into the game without there approval. 6 would be really interesting, but not sure how practical. 7 would be great, I would really enjoy being able to make armor and other items in the game other then just weapons. 8 is a must have not sure why this is still not a thing in the game. Every time any creates a mod for this it gets broken in the next patch or two, why is the color pallet so bland in the first place. Also why can't you add custom banners without a mod. 9 should be an option but not a rule per say. Give players the choice and not set it in stone. IE if they skip the main prologue then the option to start in the location of your chosen faction. Unless this is just set that way for the story line.

This is just my take on the requests. thank you.
  7. Tristram

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

There is a cool mod that has been a great asset and it is Fluid Combat. This really should be added to the game it allows you to control combat so much easier. You can hold the mouse key and switch the position of the attack and defense without haveing to release the mouse and then reclick the mouse. Please check out the MOD on Nexus mods and you can see what I am referring to. The seems like it would be very easy and a real asset to add to the main files and not require a mod to use it. It is something that can be turned on or off easily with keyboard assignment and doesn't really cause any issues that I can see from my continued use. Thank you.
  8. Tristram

Patch Notes e1.0.5

@Callum This may not be the place to ask, but are there any plans to add Auto Block in to single player at some point?
    Check Nexusmods there is already a mod for that for those of you that can't move the mouse to block the attacks.. lol
  9. Tristram

Patch Notes e1.0.5

patchnotes-e1.0.5.png

Versions
    Native: e1.0.0
    SandboxCore: e1.0.5
    Sandbox: e1.0.5
    Storymode: e1.0.5
    CustomBattle: e1.0.5

• Another fix for Aserai's basic troop.
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the main party from starving if the tutorial is skipped.
    • Fixed a bug with conversations with Imperial and anti-Imperial mentors after the 2nd phase of the Main Storyline.
    • Players will now be able to join a kingdom if they are at war with a faction that has been weakened almost to the point of destruction.
    • Terrain performance fix for low configs.
    • Fixed an error for the settlement recruit notification.
    • Fixed formation size showing 0 in multiplayer lobby Armory.
    • Fixed a rare crash that happens when ordering your troops to raid a settlement.
    • Simplified Chinese text improvements.
    • Fixed a crash related to archer weapon behaviour.
    • Positive and negative relation effects were not applied if players spent their influence on other candidates during voting. This was a bug and it is now fixed. Now, spending 50/100/300 influence increases your relation by 8/20/60 with a candidate.
    • Snowball effect developments: clans now no longer want to defect to kingdoms which captured their settlements earlier in a campaign. AI defection calculation now cares about relations much more and new ways to lose relations have been added. If a party besieges a settlement, the army leader will lose relation with the settlement owner. Also, after a successful siege, there is a secondary relation loss between both the settlement owner and the aggressor’s faction leader.
    • NPC lords will now be more selective when targeting distant settlements for hostile actions.
    • Fixed a crash that happened when logging in to multiplayer.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred after successfully defending a castle during a siege.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix the Disciplinarian Perk so I can use once I have recruited bandits into my army so I can then upgrade them to the regular path... Thank you so very much... Great job btw keep up the excellent job your doing.

HaZaH!
  10. Tristram

Patch Notes e1.0.1

Hey has anyone noticed any changes in the font since the patch. I noticed that it is a bit more blurry and harder to read on the map. It was crystal clear before the patch and since I closed the game installed the patch it is not as clear. Could it be the video driver or is it the patch just looking for anyone else that might have the same thing.
  11. Tristram

Smithing tier 6 perk - Strong Smith

What the hell are we no longer allowed to use our registered names in the Forums? I am Tristram I have been for a long time now. and not this name that shows up.
  12. Tristram

Smithing tier 6 perk - Strong Smith

Well at Tier3 Smithing/crafting I have some recipes for Tier 1 & 2 and 3 items but it is so damn buggy with the recipes. I have been smithing the whole time and no matter what I do the smithing is bugged. The more I put in to it the harder it becomes. You have to rest so damn much. I had to tweak the game to get the setting right to allow me to try the smithing where I have it now. But this no luck with the recipes. I hope there has to be an easier method. I did Tweak the game to see what is the neccessary xp to max out the skill and you will need over 10mil exp in that skill alone. Just in case you wanted to know.
  13. Tristram

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

Please make auto block a feature on super easy mode only. Otherwise its going to be ridiculously to easy. If your getting killed to fast then change your setting in the campaign mode to easy then you only take 1/3 of the damage from hits. I had my dad do that and he is 72 and it helped him with being able to play the game.
  14. Tristram

Patch Notes e1.0.1

Has anyone figured out crafting yet. I see I have the formula or plans for the axes but when I try it says I haven't unlocked the requirements yet. Also why is crafting so hard to unlock. I see if you don't take the option to refine fine steel then you never get the option. Is that supposed to be that way. I really was looking forward to smithing but it is taking the fun out of it.
  15. Tristram

The Beta is over?

Time to sleep for the next 13 hours I guess :c
    13 hours... not sure what time your in but its at 10am est on the 30th right, or was that a different time zone for the launch,
  16. Tristram

The Beta is over?

Yep and I didn't get my damn badge because of all the server crashes and not counting the wins. This sucks
  17. Tristram

Dev Blog 29/03/19

I just haven't seen the need to post 1000 times for a release date as I am sure that you are aware that a lot of people on this Forum have done to boost there numbers and rank in the Forum. I Never had a reason to post because the questions I asked were always answered by your DEV spots. Thank you for the continued updates. I would IMHO not consider the people that constantly wasted space asking for a release date over and over again. That decision is entirely yours but if you allow me into the BETA I will be happy to give them a taste of my AXE.

BANNORLORD II

It's out when it's out have patience and just enjoy the peace because once it's released there will be none its WAR!
  18. Tristram

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Where can I signup for the Closed Beta, I have been following this game company for 9 years. I'm a huge fan as are most here.  :party:
Back
Top Bottom