Search results for query: *

1. Levalto

Resolved Game Crash while loading Multiplayer Mount & Blades game

It's worked for me try that maybe you can fix it too
  2. Levalto

I verified the game files integrity now and it said 8 of files are missing and downloading 1.1gb update
  3. Levalto

Same thing happened to me after 1.4 patch
  4. Levalto

Resolved Game Crashes in Lycaron sieges

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
    It's done, sorry for answering late.
  5. Levalto

Resolved Game Crashes in Lycaron sieges

Summary: Game crashes everytime I try to join sieges in Lycaron as a defender. How to Reproduce: Try to join in a siege in Lycaron (I am not sure is it just about the Lycaron or not. I didn't tried to join another siege) Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Lycaron Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  6. Levalto

Resolved [SIEGE] Husn Fulq - NPC Garrison Army can't use Catapult/Balista etc. ( Constant aiming,moving, rare fire)

In my experience, main gate is not breaking and after a while soldiers started to pass through in closed doors, they are just clumping up in front of walls, also when the attackers use the ladders in the left of the city, and when they reach the end, they go up to the roof above the wall.
  7. Levalto

Unable to find ANY tier 5-6 armors in shops

Hello. I've been searching for practically any kind of tier 5-6 armor and have been completely unsuccessful in doing so. I believe the fact that some of the armors costing 600k could possibly be the issue, though I personally don't mind them being that expensive considering the fact that you're able to get quite a large amount of money later in the game. I simply wish I could actually FIND and BUY the armors themselves, for they not only look cool but have pretty amazing stats. I'm on the latest 1.0.4 patch which unlocks a lot of the armors, something that I do see, but I still can't seem to actually find any of the higher tier ones.
    Me too, I travelled all Calradia but only I can find is imperial armors. Except the Empire, in other factions cities there are no armor, just villager clothes
  8. Levalto

Resolved Bannerlord Steam Yüklenmeme Sorunu

Öncelikle merhaba, bu problemin oyunla değil Steam ile alakalı olduğunu düşünüyorum ama yine de buraya başlık açayım dedim belki aynı problemi yaşayıp çözebilen vardır. Oyunu indirmeye başlamıştım 18gb'lık bir kısım inmişti ancak ara vermek zorunda kaldım, Steam'i tekrar açtığımda indirme...
  9. Levalto

Bannerlordsuz son gün

Sistem tam olarak karşılamasa da alacağım sanırım, ilk bilgisayarımda Mount & Blade 1.011'i kasmasından dolayı yere bakarak oynamıştım, aynı fedakârlığı tekrar göstereceğim gibi.
Back
Top Bottom