Search results for query: *

• Users: Kiwi!
  • Order by date
  1. Kiwi!

Resolved Quest bug

That seems to work, now I get the option to do the quest and play the minigame. So I won the game and the quest finished so sitting down solves it perfectly. My bad for not reading that the NPC said: "take a seat".
  2. Kiwi!

Resolved Quest bug

I uploaded it with the link to this thread, hope it helps :smile:.
  3. Kiwi!

Resolved Quest bug

Summary: I started a new game on the beta version 1.5.6 and with my party of 20 I entered the village called Tismil to get the quest called "Inn and Out". After that I went to Akkalat to go to the inn and play the game master for the quest. When I went into the Inn and tried to talk to the game...
  4. Kiwi!

Need More Info The game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen when i attack the sea raiders hideout

SoI started the game, reached lvl 5 and found a sea raiders hideout. I waited for dark until I can attack it, press attack and the game gets stuck in the loading screen. I let it load for an hour straight... if I alt+f4 you get back at the hideout cs I saved there so I can do it again and...
  5. Kiwi!

[Unofficial] Closed Beta Application: Fun thread

Name: Kiwi
    Ingame: Kiwi_is_a_Ninja, VLKA_Kiwi, etc.

Reason: I played the crap out of Warband and enjoyed it every minute. I have over 2000 hours, played nearly all mods like Crpg, Merc, Ni, PW, etc. I know how everything is supposed to work and I have done a lot of mod testings; for new maps, items and so. And I'd love to be part of the new Bannerlords.
Back
Top Bottom