Search results for query: *

• Users: dev.Floyd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. dev.Floyd

SP - General RTS camera in battle

Exactly like the MOD. But with pause option. It's very important in a strategy game such as this one. Especially the option of ORDER specific units to attack SPECIFIC enemy units. This should prevent half of my infantry chasing horses all over the map, scattering my army, and ruining the...
  2. dev.Floyd

SP - General Important: Select to which enemy units to attack

Its very common to see your cavalry attacking enemy cav, and some 3 o 4 idiots going Solo against infantery. I know there is a mod to do this, but this should be in the game. Select cav and mark them an objective , like archers, or infantery, or cav, or horse archers or whatever, and then...
  3. dev.Floyd

Some minor things that should be already implemented

1- Some kind of configurator for things like skill gains, like we had in warband. Right now the leveling system takes FOREVER and some things are totally unrealistic, like althetics, where 21YO character, runs slower than my legless grandma. For my plays, i need to wait a new version of...
  4. dev.Floyd

1.5.2 Crash entering some Hideouts

Crash failing to decompres some assets
  5. dev.Floyd

Resolved Cheats are not working 1.5

Any cheat command like Control + H, Control + click ... or any, is not working in 1.5 Someone said that the problem is the game is not knowing the control key anymore
  6. dev.Floyd

What happened to cheat keys?

Yo Tw, what u ve done with cheat commands? Ctr H, Crt click and the others... (I have em enabled on the engine file of course)
  7. dev.Floyd

I need to know the price!

Hi TW,  have you already set a price for the upcoming EA release? We at South América will apreciate it if you do.  We need to know beforehand to find a way to buy in dollars (And the dollar price is ever growing over here) so,  a little anticipation of how much can it cost could be very...
  8. dev.Floyd

How forums members are invited?

Hi Callum.  Last blog yu said that TW is stil sending invitations. How is this invitation coming to us?  In PM, chat, mail of registration? How?
  9. dev.Floyd

Bannerlords Models

Hi,  im currently leargning bout the full process of taking a character into a game engine.  Specifically i use Zbrush for modeling,  blender for retopo, susbtance painter for texturing, and blender again for pretty much all the rest (uvs, rigging, animations and so). In order to start...
Back
Top Bottom