Search results for query: *

1. dev.Floyd

SP - General RTS camera in battle

Exactly like the MOD. But with pause option. It's very important in a strategy game such as this one. Especially the option of ORDER specific units to attack SPECIFIC enemy units. This should prevent half of my infantry chasing horses all over the map, scattering my army, and ruining the...
  2. dev.Floyd

SP - General Important: Select to which enemy units to attack

Its very common to see your cavalry attacking enemy cav, and some 3 o 4 idiots going Solo against infantery. I know there is a mod to do this, but this should be in the game. Select cav and mark them an objective , like archers, or infantery, or cav, or horse archers or whatever, and then...
  3. dev.Floyd

SP - General Bannerlord needs funerals.

In this regards, i would say that npcs are unaware on who killed their entire family. I leave Monchug alone in this world, killed is hole family and the only thing he said to me was "I heard you took Marunath"
  4. dev.Floyd

Leveling system still unenjoyable and unbalanced

I use that Tweaks mod, sadly, it gets useless on each update and the author have to adjust it everytime.
  5. dev.Floyd

Which Faction Needs the Most Love and Work?

Battania for sure!! They re forest ppl, they should have a good and common archer class (such as Fians, but less armored)
  6. dev.Floyd

Some minor things that should be already implemented

1- Some kind of configurator for things like skill gains, like we had in warband. Right now the leveling system takes FOREVER and some things are totally unrealistic, like althetics, where 21YO character, runs slower than my legless grandma. For my plays, i need to wait a new version of...
  7. dev.Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

I must say... This is the FIRST beta version that crashed without mods for me...
  8. dev.Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Anyone else having the bibble right side notifications dissapearing instantly? I cant access them at all.
    Any other kwnon way to access kingdom polls?
  9. dev.Floyd

1.5.2 Crash entering some Hideouts

Crash failing to decompres some assets
  10. dev.Floyd

Dear TW we need something =>

If u want to declare war to vlandia just to take 100denar worth of loot, then im speechless
    Is not that. I said Vlandia but if the battle is between idk... A minor faction and bandits, or whatever, i just want the freedom of choose attacking who ever i want without the need of being declared as hostile for this faction. When i choose to help one side, then yes, i will became hostile of course, and maybe improve relations with the other side of the battle.

Or another example.. If i want to take a casttle or town, why i cant if I'm not in war with that faction? I want absolute freedom to do whatever i want, of course, with all the reactions of my actions
  11. dev.Floyd

Resolved Cheats are not working 1.5

Any cheat command like Control + H, Control + click ... or any, is not working in 1.5 Someone said that the problem is the game is not knowing the control key anymore
  12. dev.Floyd

What happened to cheat keys?

It's not properly registering Ctrl being held down for some reason, so any cheat that uses Ctrl doesn't work atm.
    Damn! All of them do :p
    The only one i miss is the Goku teleport, saves me lots of idle minutes seeing my man running all over the map
  13. dev.Floyd

What happened to cheat keys?

Yo Tw, what u ve done with cheat commands? Ctr H, Crt click and the others... (I have em enabled on the engine file of course)
  14. dev.Floyd

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Very very good TW! Congratulations for the hard work u re doing :grin:
  15. dev.Floyd

I need to know the price!

Hi TW,  have you already set a price for the upcoming EA release? We at South América will apreciate it if you do.  We need to know beforehand to find a way to buy in dollars (And the dollar price is ever growing over here) so,  a little anticipation of how much can it cost could be very...
  16. dev.Floyd

ADD NEW MOVEMENT MECHANICS(dodge/dash,low jump/jump,fast crouch/crouch & combinations)

While im interested in other type of combat movements, i think, it is impossible to implement in the current engine. 
    Making something like this should lead to an engine and combat system full modification.

Nevertheless, i did suggest the same in the Steam forums years ago.  In order to make battles less boring with the time. 
    U see.. In Warband, at the beggining of your game, battles are fun.  But after a while of playing,  they turn very monotonous, and you end sending your troops to battle without you.
    Adding some of this things should make battles more dynamic and complex as well. 

Things as roll or dash if u re not on heavy armor,  counter-attacks movements as well as combo attacks,  i dont have a formula to balance this,  but in the future on a next Mount and Blade game, this is a MUST to renew the combat system. 

How the AI could make this movements? I dont know.  But there must be a way.  Of course this will make the fight algorithm a lot more complex,  so, more resource consumimg,  but there should be a way
  17. dev.Floyd

beta.taleworlds.com

Io TW,  South America is waiting for beta keys :/ 
    We dont care play on NA servers.  We re used to do that.
  18. dev.Floyd

beta.taleworlds.com

Sundeki said:
    dev.Floyd said:
    When u will be sending some tu South America region?? I want my own key. 
    I can enter with a friend´s one (he is in Europe) but i dont want to use his, i want my own. 
    You will need to test with us too :p

The only regions that have servers as of this moment are North America, China and Europe. Nobody in Australia has recieved a key yet, and I doubt anyone from South America has received a key either, and I don't think that's going to change until TaleWorlds decides to set up servers in these locations. We got a response from Callum who said the following, a couple of weeks ago:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    We know there are a lot of players from the Oceania who would like to play, but unfortunately, we only have servers in EU and NA right now. We will definitely look into expanding into other regions at a later date, but for now, these are the only regions we support.
    We've received no time frame as to what "later date" means, so all we can do for now is to wait, and hope they get around to adding South American and Oceanic servers in the next few months.

Most of us, south americans, are used to play on NA servers anyways.  280+ ping is normal for us
  19. dev.Floyd

beta.taleworlds.com

When u will be sending some tu South America region?? I want my own key. 
    I can enter with a friend´s one (he is in Europe) but i dont want to use his, i want my own. 
    You will need to test with us too :p

Back
Top Bottom