Search results for query: *

1. Blood Gryphon

Spear flags should be faction color instead of the brown color currently.

Battles would look much better if the current brown spear flags were the faction color instead.
  2. Blood Gryphon

Resolved No option to recruit Rebel Clans into kingdom as player

Summary: Once a rebel group becomes a clan they can be recruited by AI kingdoms. As the player if you approach the clan leader that is not in a faction and talk to them, there is no option to recruit them to your kingdom. How to Reproduce: Talk to a factionless rebel clan.
  3. Blood Gryphon

Resolved Order of Battle: Access to other party captains when only in command of your own party.

Summary: When you join a battle as a solo party you only get to control your own troops while the AI controls the rest of the parties in that battle. It seems like a bug that I can select other lords that are not in my party as captains of my men. Does this mean that my AI allies parties are...
  4. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Can we get a diplomacy history

@MRay It would be awesome if we could get a history of diplomacy between kingdoms on the diplomacy tab, something similar to the war events that we get when at war. Keep it as simple as "war was declared on Autumn,2 1088, Sturgia made peace on Summer 2, 1089 paying/receiving 1000...
  5. Blood Gryphon

Resolved Urikskala Castle front catapults killing friendly troops

Summary: Front two catapults will shoot towards defenders left side ladders because the area sticks out so far and the catapults can turn to that angle. Very annoying, completely destroyed that sides defense due to friendly fire. Either the map needs a redesign or the AI need to be able to...
  6. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Filter for Kingdom

Yo @MRay it would be really nice if we could sort in the encyclopedia by kingdom. It would make looking at the clans in a kingdom a bit easier when trying to assess stats on them. Like this So i can filter to a mixed kingdoms clans like this aserai kingdom which has aserai, battania, and...
  7. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Let us zoom out so you can see whole map

Hey @MRay is it possible to let us zoom out just a little bit more so we can see the whole map. The zoom out is just slightly to small to encompass everything. I'm sure this is super low priority but i figure it cant be too hard to adjust. There is typically nothing happening down in aserai land...
  8. Blood Gryphon

Resolved Battanian AI armies wont assign Cav commanders

Summary: Playing as a merc in a Battanian AI army, the commander wont assign anyone to the cav and horse archers. At first I thought maybe it was because no one was mounted, but then i realized my mounted brother (very middle, lamellar shoulders) was an availabile choice with both cav and horse...
  9. Blood Gryphon

Resolved AI Kids not receiving armor or horses when adults

Summary: Some kids arent getting armor or horses when they grow up, doesnt seem to impact all kids and includes both new born and kids that exist at the start of a game How to Reproduce: Start a new game, progress 18+ years Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media...
  10. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI OOB Question or potential suggestion

Hey @MRay, if I'm not the commander of an army and I hit ready before I select to be a captain, do formations still get assigned an AI formation leader? If they don't then they should. I also found that if you click on the same slot twice it will remove the other captains from their slots...
  11. Blood Gryphon

Sturgia Customization is Lacking

The sturgia customization for shoulders and helmets is seriously lacking. We are still stuck on the old sturgia gear compared to singleplayer. I see no reason why they cant add these pieces with them just being skins now. Please give us better options now that its purely cosmetic.
  12. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Hiring Mercenaries doesn't show cost

When you talk to a mercenary the dialog says the following but doesn't actually show you a price. It would be nice to know the rate they go for. Not that it matters much as they can just leave your faction after a day lol, but that's an issue for someone else to deal with.
  13. Blood Gryphon

Resolved Pressing T or \ in scene brings up the log chat and will crash the game after a few times

Summary: When you enter a scene (village and i assume others) if you press T or \ it will open the notification log chat box in the bottom left. You can only close it with the enter button but if you do this a few times it will crash. How to Reproduce: Enter village scene and press T and enter a...
  14. Blood Gryphon

SP - General Mercenary Gameplay: Let kingdoms send you offers of employment

I think a way to massively improve the mercenary experience is if once a player became a mercenary for a kingdom, other kingdoms would occasionally send an offer of employment when they need mercenaries. I imagine it would be a side notification popup similar to current prisoner offer popup...
  15. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI For encyclopedia sorts can you break out Fiefs by Town and Castle

Love the sorts, I do wish sorting by fiefs would be three columns with fiefs, towns and castles. I'm getting tired of manually counting towns and castles in kingdom pages ?
  16. Blood Gryphon

SP - General Let emissaries work at villages too

Would be nice to drop off a clan member a villages to increase relation. Once you become king you get blocked from doing village quests so its gets really hard to increase relations. I think its fine that we cant do quests at villages, but we should at least be able to leave a emissary to build...
  17. Blood Gryphon

Resolved Memory Leak

Summary: I don't think bannerlord typically uses up 26gb of memory. This is after having the game open for several hours. I was playing a new ironman campaign game in 1.6. I've been in multiple tournaments probably 10+ and have been traveling the map. No crashes before I restarted to clear...
  18. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Sort Clans by Wealth in encyclopedia

Love the new sort function and love that you show us an approximate wealth status on clan pages, just wish that you could sort by wealth on the main clans page. This would help with identifying your kingdoms poor clans easier without clicking through them all.
  19. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Give us back "at war" symbols on the diplomacy screen

The most recent change to the diplomacy screen replaced the little "at war" symbols with the clans/mercenaries flags. I like the clan flags, but I wish it didn't come at the cost of removing the at war symbols. If you hovered over the symbol it would show who a kingdom was at war with, it was...
  20. Blood Gryphon

SP - UI Need an easier way to tell friendly clans wealth

A clans wealth plays a large part in how they decide to handle their fiefs and as a king I would like to know what to expect from a clan when giving them a fief. Would it be possible to display the wealth of a clan on the kingdom UI clan tab? If that isn't possible an encyclopedia entry would...
Back
Top Bottom