Search results for query: *

1. Blood Gryphon

OH **** you moved on from TW? Best of luck with whatever you are pursuing now!

OH **** you moved on from TW? Best of luck with whatever you are pursuing now!
  2. Blood Gryphon

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

What about their looks? Are they still clones?
    @Duh_TaleWorlds will this ever be addressed :dead:
  3. Blood Gryphon

Patch Notes v1.1.3

@Dejan , @MArdA TaleWorlds

Modders have fixed clone children bug - click
    Holy **** i've waited so long for this ****ing fix. So disappointing a modder got to it first. Thanks for sharing!
  4. Blood Gryphon

11 years of development and still missing.....

I can finally retire this
    1L6Vu.jpg

a bald day truly
  5. Blood Gryphon

Patch Notes v1.1.3

As people say I have been too negative here is me showing some positivity. Thank you Taleworld for our delicious new gift with patch 1.1.3 Fantastic work as always and I applaud your hard work

Don't let others dictate how you act. Burn it all down.
    giphy.gif

@Terco_Viejo :iamamoron:🎻
  6. Blood Gryphon

Resolved No option to recruit Rebel Clans into kingdom as player

@MArdA TaleWorlds really should have your boys look at this again and attempt to recruit them as the player. Impossible to get a rebel turned real clan into a player faction. AI will recruit them but players cant so player kingdoms get screwed over.
  7. Blood Gryphon

Patch Notes v1.1.0

@MArdA TaleWorlds are the duped children fixed yet?

Also any news on hiring mercenaries through a governor or something?
  8. Blood Gryphon

You want workshop levels?

#FreeMostBlunted

Orions jail cell is almost full, let them out they cramped in there :xf-cry:
  9. Blood Gryphon

11 years of development and still missing.....

#freeGnjus #endbaldingdiscrimination

1L6Vu.jpg
  10. Blood Gryphon

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

@Duh_TaleWorlds any movement on being able to hire mercenaries not in person? or the children being dupes?
  11. Blood Gryphon

:ohdear: not sure to be honest, last time i tested was the 1.8 update where they did fix some...

:ohdear: not sure to be honest, last time i tested was the 1.8 update where they did fix some snowballing (brought scores from ~100 down to ~25 @ 20 years). Haven't really played much since release, been enjoying some other games :grin:
  12. Blood Gryphon

Best of luck with your current project Mex! Can't wait to see your future projects as well...

Best of luck with your current project Mex! Can't wait to see your future projects as well, whether it be your own thing or with another studio. Keep us updated (y)
  13. Blood Gryphon

Resolved No option to recruit Rebel Clans into kingdom as player

This is the reply from the devs regarding this issue: Rebel clans turn into normal clans after some time if they're successful. After that they can be recruited. Marking this thread as resolved.
    Please reread the post. You guys misunderstand, I stated the issue is after they've already turned into a normal clan you still can't recruit them.....
  14. Blood Gryphon

My review(ish) of releaseversion bannerlord

This was one of those complaints/issues I didn't understand, but, they could've went a different route to still have them feel 'rare'; ie limit it to castle recruit (or town) only; not villages. Or, like they did with the bandit troops/perks with those restrictions. Whether you need a certain influence threshold to recruit nobles (or spend with that 'currency'), or apply some perk to get the upper most tier of the noble troop upgrades or some added/discount cost wage perk, etc...
    Right now, they don't feel 'noble/unique/rare' enough, might as well be exactly the same as the rest of the faction troop tree; and less that 'challenge' in trying to get a full stack of noble troops which is very easy to do still and quickly.
    The only way to get them before was transforming bandits, which lets be honest was ****ing stupid and made no sense that a noble troop line came only from bandits.

Also the current version gives more importance to owning castles as its only castle villages that provide noble troops.

I've done the analysis a few times and there is not a ton of noble troops in AI parties as they are not selective about recruiting troops, you see an AI party with 25 - 33% noble troops.

Using the player as a comparison is silly as the player will behave differently from the AI and can ignore recruiting normal troops and only recruit noble troops. Even when the only way to get noble troops was to recruit bandits, players still only focused on that. So making them more rare wont stop people from making fian only parties but will just lock out AI parties from ever having them.

Personally I want to fight against some noble troops, which the current system allows and the previous system didnt allow. If you dont want to have all noble troops then dont focus on just recruiting them, recruit from towns and town villages where they arent available.
  15. Blood Gryphon

Official Release

i tried this, didn't show the box for me..by unchecking the box on the modules
    so i need go straight to the game launcher on the folders that installed the game? and open a launcher called bannerlord.native?
    Yes if you turn it off in the launcher it wont show the box in the campaign settings but death and birth will be automatically on. Unfortunately i think you would need to start a new campaign to get achievements.
  16. Blood Gryphon

Official Release

Got confused a little bit here...

Do I understand it correctly, that if I turn the module off in the launcher, I can still enable birth and death, my char can still be killed in a battle, etc.?
    Correct.
  17. Blood Gryphon

Official Release

that's sucks, and totally a turnoff.... they tried a system where would be possible have mix cultures then just because the code didn't work they gave up instead find the source of problem. A educaiton system which could help them on that, but just gave up
    Yeah i liked the way it was originally where females followed the mother culture and males their fathers, although it would be nice to see them let us choose the culture we raise our children with. Make it one of the first options where we choose the stats for our kids.
    I just hope the support in the future would bring solution to this....
    question: i been afraid to advance on the game i'm in with the main quest, if i talk to the 10 ppl i can postpone the one with istiana, right?
    so you only have 20 years to finish the first set of campaign quests, you can talk to all 10 people and it wont start the consipiracy. To start that quest you have to choose a faction to give the dragon banner too or create your own kingdom and claim the flag for yourself. So no need to worry about talk to the first 10 people.

@Blood Gryphon i'm asking you because i know you use the death &birth setting too, so, why on the launcher is activated for me but when i get on the game it disable achivements? do you know?
    I think its a issue where the game thinks you are running a mod. I actually play with it not activated as the game defaults to having death and birth on. You only need to have it activated in the launcher if you want to turn death and birth off.
  18. Blood Gryphon

Official Release

i meant the "genetic code", like the mix of avatar characteristics, tall, small, black + blonde (mother) before was children only born blonde and mother eyes and height, etc
    No everyone still twins, they have been ignoring my plea's to save the children. low priority i guess :xf-cry:
  19. Blood Gryphon

Sturgian Nobles

Ugly helmet is ugly, just give them one of the nord helms or something.
    Don't listen to this tasteless fool. Clearly racist against Italians.. :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom