Search results for query: *

1. Mr_Shestak

This game sucks

Can't agree more, waiting for some total conversion mods
  2. Mr_Shestak

WE GOT A STEAM WORKSHOP, REPEAT, STEAM WORKSHOP

Bannerlord is on Steam. You have to launch Steam to play Bannerlord. Workshop is a Steam service. The two services are reachable through the same executable. Workshop updates mods automatically. Workshop is therefore convenient.
    Nexus is not Steam. You don't launch Nexus to play Bannerlord. Nexus is a good service, but isn't Workshop and is not related to Steam in any way and asks you for another password, another account and an entirely different system that eventually uses another mod manager that's a third party software for a third party software. Nexus also doesn't update mods on its own. Therefore, Nexus is inconvenient compared to the Workshop.

Workshop is better because it will inevitably bring more attention to mods that would attract far less of it, considering that casuals can't be bothered to install mods in the good old way. And mods that get a lot of engagement, praise and attention on a larger platform (Steam) are inevitably going to be more successful, with the modders being galvanized by the success delivering a better mod more often than not.

And this is from someone who modded Skyrim with Nexus so much that you couldn't tell it was Skyrim anymore.
    this
  3. Mr_Shestak

Ok, so what's the point? If I'll download the same 50 mods from Nexus and not from workshop, it won't crash? I just don't get the difference. But instead of going to the folder and searching for the mod, which is broken, in workshop you can just unfollow.
  4. Mr_Shestak

Oh my god dragging a folder into a modules folder is so hard someone please help me
    what if 50 folders?
  5. Mr_Shestak

Are you sincere while saying this or is this a sarcasm?
    Lmao, why can't I be sincere? In workshop you just click and all the download and installation goes automatically, that's better than downloading 50+ mods from Nexus and manually install them, isn't it?
  6. Mr_Shestak

Yes I'm sure he workshop will save the game and give us better mods than what we have already got on the nexus :mrgreen:
    For sure it will, because it would be just click and play
  7. Mr_Shestak

Probably still wont use it, and rather rely on the nexus. But we'll see how things shake out.
    Now there are not a lot of mods, but finally you won't need to go on the internal pages and install that all mess manually. Because you need a lot of mods to make Bannerlord enjoyable :smile:
  8. Mr_Shestak

That's a freaking nuke, mission accomplished fellow knights. Let's goooooooo. The new era of mods is coming (can't wait for a basketball one)
  9. Mr_Shestak

Gamepad is just not viable

Me too, it's..... different, but I still completed the map several times. The aim is very different though and I found myself aiming more by moving the horse then the reticle for instance, because it was so clunky. On foot it more like aiming a cannon then a bow.
    Exactly
  10. Mr_Shestak

This is music to my ears. 🎻
    I know this, because I have also played console version of Warband 😂😂
  11. Mr_Shestak

Just have played with the Xbox Series Controller on PC (ver. 1.9.0). Bannerlord with the gamepad has the same problems as Warband. - sensivity is not smooth - no aim assist - some key controls are hidden besides the overcompicated combinations - unintuitive key bindings Please, just look how...
  12. Mr_Shestak

CEO Statement regarding the release

lmao, its been 3 years since EA and you're still mad. I have known what's going on two years ago. Its awesome that Bannerlord is coming and we don't have to wait for patches, that can break down performance etc. I am glad, because modders can finally work on their mods in full scale and not rely on updates.
  13. Mr_Shestak

Just give up and start over at this point

you really think that the new game would be better than Bannerlord? lmao
  14. Mr_Shestak

Patch Notes e1.7.2

I expect a new patch to be the biggest one, more than 2 month without new patch. Also TW said that full release will be on the Q2 of 2022, 4 days remaining. So the next update is full release, or the game will be delayed?
  15. Mr_Shestak

SP - General Ukrainian localization

Games don't tend to include languages based on the political sensibilities of the time but the relevance of its speaker player base. Ukrainian may have 40-80mil native speakers but if that doesn't translate into the size of the Ukrainian customer base, it just doesn't make fiscal sense to bother. Besides, "just learn English" is never an inadequate reason. If you don't already have an acceptable grasp of the language in your adulthood in the 21th century, video games are an optimal place to start.
    That being said, Delando est Russia
    Ukrainian fanbase of M&B is big, Fire and Sword was developed by Ukrainian modders from Sich too.
  16. Mr_Shestak

Can X language be added? Ofc it can, doesn't mean that it will. I can think of a dozen other languages that could be added instead of Ukrainian by population.

Thread is stupid
    Thread is not stupid, just asking if it can be added, considering big fanbase in Ukraine
  17. Mr_Shestak

I, as a fine Ukrainian specimen, think that's the biggest joke I've seen in a while
    What exactly is joke to you?

I agree with you, dude
    Ukraine has become a different language from russian and a different culture a long time ago
    but probably your hope is more with modders i think, unfortunaly
    It hasn't "became", it was always different

In the spirit of peaceful coexistence and sanctions, I propose the Russian language translation to be butchered with choice Ukrainian words, so no one would be offensively happy. Peace!
    Funny (no)

This thread was always going to lead to a cycle of :

Person A : Hey man, it's kind of similar to Russian.

Person B : How dare you! I'm so offended!

Person A : Come on, you are being too sensitive.

Blah blah blah blah etc. etc. etc.

In reality... I'm sure Ukrainian will indeed be added by mods. Like so many other things.

This is Taleworlds we are talking about after all.
    He wasn't saying that the languages are kinda similar, but that Ukrainians should be sufficient with russian.
  18. Mr_Shestak

What's wrong with the english version?
    Not all people understand English on the level which is required to play comfortably.
  19. Mr_Shestak

There is English and Russian (which is speaken a lot in Ukraine) , i think even the presence of Russian language is already a big win and should be enough , at least for ukrainian gamers that do not speak english.
    (in the end you can always check for mods for ukr translation)

But answering your question
    " it is possible Ukrainian language to be added? "

Ofc it is possible , since there are different languages in the game , so i guess you wanted to ask if Devs will consider adding that language to the game, which is already a different question , not trying to be a pessimist but i doubt that it will happen , since even now we get a patch each 2+ months with so little content that it seems that modders are working harder on their mods then devs on the game itself)
    It is offensive of you to say that russian is sufficient for Ukrainians. It's the same if you've said: "Oh, you have your native language with 40 millions speakers? How about to play with the language, which was forced to your nation in colonial way? Many Ukrainians don't speak russian fluently or even understand.
  20. Mr_Shestak

I have seen previous thread, which was blocked. This thing interested me too, as I am from Ukraine. I just want to know, if it is possible Ukrainian language to be added? Yes, many Ukrainians understand russian, but I think a lot of our people would like to play the game with the Ukrainian...
Back
Top Bottom