Search results for query: *

1. Kripaz

Racism as soon as I enter the game

i dont know why are you so angry when you can mute everyone and play, if everyone votes to kick you go play some tdm instead and come back later
    I'm sorry, but that's incredibly petty argument. First you insist that he's supposed to listen his betters(?) and then he is supposed to mute everybody and be confused why he's kicked. Come on you can do better. And please let's not act that skirmish and especially matchmaking skirmish is some super tryhard competitive mode. It's simply just small scale battle with multiple spawns. You can tryhard it as much as you want but it always makes me chuckle when players are doing it in matchmaking.
  2. Kripaz

Closed Projectiles hitting through shield

No, I haven't experienced it recently.
  3. Kripaz

How realistic is Talesworld adding boats to bannerlord?

Yes. Multiplayer desperately needs boats.
  4. Kripaz

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I'm not sure what bothers you? Loot isn't purchased with real money, it's ingame money. Like, how it's supposed to be...
    Loot can be only acquired in Taleworlds official servers. Vast majority of playerbase don't play in official servers for obvious reasons.
  5. Kripaz

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

• A total of 32 different animations can be acquired by getting them in the Armoury with Loot. They are categorized based on the weapons you can use them with. Not every Taunt works with every equipment type.
    Why on earth would you force players to get loot in order to get access to this?
  6. Kripaz

MP Chamber blocking is non-functional

Tbh at this point I would rather see chambers removed completely if nothing is going to be done to them. Such a ridiculous rng mechanic
  7. Kripaz

Server stability

Even with rented servers, the server still has to abide by certain rules to prevent abuse, etc.
    Do they actually have any rules? Please share if you know. Considering that there's not even any monetisation policy, I doubt there's any actual rules you need to follow.
  8. Kripaz

Question on a Badge

Work for Taleworlds. I heard they are still looking for employees for their new project.
  9. Kripaz

When can we earn money in custom server?

Please. cRPG always attracted tiny minority of players, it's bad at the moment.
    I really don't want defend Crpg, but balancing is already better than in native and it is definitely carrying the MP right now and probably will keep doing so until there are more mods available. Native was dead on release and will never come back unless there's a complete rework, which will never happen.
  10. Kripaz

Achievements not working.

Mods and cheats need to be disabled for achievements to work.
    Are MP achievements tied to matchmaking system or can you unlock them in custom servers?
  11. Kripaz

How do you change size in multiplayer?

If you want to make your character taller or shorter than MP character creator allows you:
    1. Create your character in SP and set the character height tallest/shortest possible
    2. Press CTRL+C in character creation screen in SP (it should copy a code that you can save if you want)
    3. Launch MP and MP character creator
    4. Press CTRL+V twice and and now your character should be taller or shorter than MP limit
    5. Press Done

If you open the character creation window in MP in the future, you have to paste the code again, otherwise your character height will reset to MP default limit.
    Not sure how you actually edit character build in MP, but I haven't tested too much, because this is a exploit.
  12. Kripaz

Listen to this voice. Everything is in a very bad state!

Tbh @AxiosXiphos since when was the last you gave any criticism (constructive or not) or add any meaningful input to any thread?
    Flaming, baiting or attempts to shut off threads for fun doesn't count. It's getting pretty old by now.
  13. Kripaz

Cavalry (and other) sounds

It's not even about how good or bad your headphones are... Cav simply doesn't produce logical sounds when it hits max speed or starts to gain speed. You can hear it way better when it's moving in lower speeds. You can actually hear cav better behind the buildings, but as soon as there's nothing blocking the audio, cav produces considerably less noise. That's because sound occlusion system isn't working as it should. Feel free to test with audio equalizer and you can notice when and when not you can actually hear cav.
  14. Kripaz

Release Plans

Should have mentioned the real elephant in the room and address the server stability issues. I couldn't care less about balance changes (I doubt there's not going to be any meaningful changes anyway) when servers are still constantly crashing after three years.
  15. Kripaz

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

cRPG already implemented a 'skip the fun' for the people that don't want to grind in cRPG 1. Hopefully they bring it to cRPG 2.

Anyways, visit c-rpg.eu and check it out yourself everyone. The grind isn't as bad as they say it is.
    Hopefully they will, because for many, grinding and having fun is subjective.

Anyways, visit c-rpg.eu and check it out yourself everyone. The grind isn't as bad as they say it is.
    I personally have done that and liked the mod a lot, considering how awful the perk system is in native. But playing as a below lvl10 character and having fun is subjective.
  16. Kripaz

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Come to c-rpg.eu and join our Discord and see what all the hype is about. I see about over 4k registrations on discord the 1st week
    You still seem to be missing the whole point and you are acting like you've seen a unicorn and you are trying to convince everybody that it looked magnificent. Meanwhile no one is trying to argue against you, that you saw a unicorn and that it looked magnificent.
  17. Kripaz

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

I fully agree with Namakan's and Lagstro's posts on this issue. I, mainly as a casual player and (unfortunately) a comp player in BL, I see this as a unnecessary gimmick, that will evolve as a necessity feature that will require to be used in inf fights. It's not a skill move, but just a gimmick. That's why I would rather see actual purpose for it in game, before making it universal feature.
  18. Kripaz

Will FailWorlds ever apologize and explain what happened?

When you look at MP, it's easier to list out things they did wrong, than what they did right.
  19. Kripaz

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

Generally I'm not a fan of crouching while in melee or shooting, but I'm more than willing to accept it for mods that actually have a specific purpose for it.
  20. Kripaz

Will MP be completed for full release?

...For what I know Prime Matter is a publischer, the port is made by TaleWorlds devs like Mustafa Korkmaz...
    Okay scrap that then. MP is gonna crash as much then.
Back
Top Bottom