Search results for query: *

1. EbdanianAdmiral

We were wrong about the class system...

CRPG is undeniable proof that TW's vision of MP and that of the community were on opposite sides of the coin.
    Ironic that now CRPG is losing steam for the complete opposite reasons. Instead of everything being so broken good that nothing is fun to play because the whole game is just cheese city, theyve crafted a new combat where everything is so weak that its equally unfun, but at least now the servers are almost stable and we can look the way we want.
  2. EbdanianAdmiral

Moderators of crpg servers allowing terms of service violations

Not sure what you're referring to, DUDE:shock:
    Do you want it in chronological order or sorted by severity
  3. EbdanianAdmiral

Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

We are most likely less than a month away from Duckie reciting his bars about me in the all chat of a Persistent Empires server with over 500 simultaneous players.
  4. EbdanianAdmiral

[BL] Warbanner - Bringing Warband to Bannerlord

Bumping this to let people know that the next few days are peoples last chance for awhile to participate in the discussions on the discord regarding different combat mechanics and how the mod should address them.

Over the last couple months while weve been working on some other things we have left the discord as essentially an open forum, and we are super happy with the discussions that have taken place. With that said, as we ease into the next part of development Ill be archiving most of those old threads so that we can transition into some more focused testing and discussion. Obviously everyone will still be free to let us know what they think about some of Bannerlords jank, but there does come a time when we need to be able to digest everything thats been said and formulate the way we want this thing to feel based on what the players think, and that time is fast approaching.

Essentially, yell into the void about how much you hate shield bash so we can read your angry opinion and confirm that were going to rework it as part of the mod. You get the idea.

5. EbdanianAdmiral

Too everyone for future (Modding Scene) MP

Yep I've just started a beta yersterday for cRPG. Unfortunately there is some blockers in Bannerlord, we can only spawn predefined troops so there is no way to have custom skills for now :/

There is also the mod Sword & Musket being developed by @Lucon and others.
    the question is will this be a hard rule or something that we can eventually work around
  6. EbdanianAdmiral

NA Other Open The Knights of Vlandia NA Battle Event

how bout you get a life and focus on real life problems instead on video game problems, yes?
    My brother in christ we are not the ones ddossing servers and paying real life money to sabotage events.
  7. EbdanianAdmiral

NA Other Open The Knights of Vlandia NA Battle Event

The first ever event

(except for the one happening the day before)

(That I am currently trying to bribe other clans with irl pocket change to not attend and give me the password so I can ruin it)
  8. EbdanianAdmiral

List of balance and parameter changes the community will make within 3 days of having our own servers, so we might as well make them now.

Decrease horse top speed by about 20% across the board. Increase jump height to the exact point where jumping over kicks, hitting riders with one handed weapons, and reaction jumping out of the way of horses is possible with correct timing. A general increase to the ease of access to large...
  9. EbdanianAdmiral

Multiplayer autoblock

did they seriously just have autoblock turned on this whole time
  10. EbdanianAdmiral

pls give private servers

I dont know when or how it popped in there, but for whatever reason I had it in my head that the previous update was a beta test for public servers and the battle gamemode. Is that beta test being extended? I like a lot of the changes, but I was under the assumption that the changes were being made almost specifically for the inclusion of battle.
  11. EbdanianAdmiral

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

lots of extremely sexy changes in here
  12. EbdanianAdmiral

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

I dont have much to add to this other than Sturgia in general desperately needs a good way to deal with armor and giving Varyag a mace option would be a huge help in that regard.
  13. EbdanianAdmiral

GK NA Battle Feedback

you can pretty much eliminate 100% of teamkilling by just permabanning duckie as soon as the admin tools exist.

He has certain people who are his Tics and he and his group try and usually fail to teamkill them over and over as soon as the round starts.
  14. EbdanianAdmiral

Genuine Question for the developers

I very strongly feel that the 1.7.3 update coming along with *hopefully* custom servers with it will make us all very happy. Weve already seen the games pop shoot up 120% as a result of the GK Battle test server.
  15. EbdanianAdmiral

Would you watch Comp Skirm

No, but I would watch comp battle
  16. EbdanianAdmiral

NA Teutonic Order Event Guideline Rough Draft (Work In Progress)

Is this for linebattle events? Rules look good.

Ive always been in the camp that linebattles should not have super strict rules (like must volley fire, must stay in straight line etc) as they take away from the fun and really just make it more an event for captains to yell at people. I know the NW people get off to that, but it would be fun to have some Calradic Campaign style events mixed in where the rules are more lax and its just about squads working together to win however possible rather than squads working together to roleplay.
  17. EbdanianAdmiral

Best Class & Worst Class

Hmmm fair but with the agility of peasant classes I don't see a reason to get a spear unless you need it to protect teammates, also in the current meta I would always prefer mace over armour piercing weapon. The rabble mace can deal out 40+ damage to heavy inf, it's stupid really.
    Also khuzait can utilize that looter perk very well, some extra gold can go a long way for them due to cheap inf.

In my opinion having access to a spear is mandatory in high level matches because without one you have no counterplay to just being bumplanced over and over. Check out the medium infantry thread in my sig for an in detail explanation of what I mean.

When I say armor piercing im just referring to anything that isnt a cut weapon like swords. I agree that the kuzait mace is very good.
Back
Top Bottom