Search results for query: *

1. PlanetMorgoth

Crashing when generating navmesh

As the title states, I have a map that I'm trying to generate the navmesh for, but it seems to crash after 2-3 minutes. The map is fairly large but I was hoping that if it takes long I could just run it overnight. But I can't because it keeps crashing.
  2. PlanetMorgoth

Testing mission loads wrong level

So I'm making my 2nd scene and whenever I go to do the mounted player test it loads the level I made before. I don't know why it is doing this.
  3. PlanetMorgoth

Discussion Scene Editor More info on implementing scenes and getting them working

Hi, I'm a total noob when it comes to all this but I have been looking at the documentation and trying to get my scene to work without crashing but I can't figure out all the things I need to get the scene to work. I also can't seem to find any documentation on implementing the scene into the...
  4. PlanetMorgoth

Game Will Not Launch

I have the game on steam and just a couple days ago the game was able to launch just fine, but today I tried opening it and it said "running" for a sec then stopped and said syncing. Not even the launcher opened. I tried downloading the game from another source *wink wink* and launched it and it...
Back
Top Bottom