Search results for query: *

1. PlanetMorgoth

Crashing when generating navmesh

The editor's automatic navmesh generator is rarely used by Taleworlds Developers. Even when it works it can produce suboptimal results. I would recommend making your navmesh manually. However, if you wish to persist with the automatic navmesh generator, you need to post a crash report here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/bug-crash-reports.784/
    If you place soft boarders around your map the navmesh will autogen inside those boundaries, it might not solve the crashing problem but if its an issue with it trying to autogen navmesh on terrain outside the map that might solve the issue, and make it take less time
    Alright ill try both of those thank you
  2. PlanetMorgoth

Crashing when generating navmesh

As the title states, I have a map that I'm trying to generate the navmesh for, but it seems to crash after 2-3 minutes. The map is fairly large but I was hoping that if it takes long I could just run it overnight. But I can't because it keeps crashing.
  3. PlanetMorgoth

Testing mission loads wrong level

Oops, I think it was because I saved my first scene in the native module and my second one in a separate module that wasn't active so it just loaded the old one. Activating the one where it was fixed it.
  4. PlanetMorgoth

Testing mission loads wrong level

So I'm making my 2nd scene and whenever I go to do the mounted player test it loads the level I made before. I don't know why it is doing this.
  5. PlanetMorgoth

Discussion Scene Editor More info on implementing scenes and getting them working

Hi, I'm a total noob when it comes to all this but I have been looking at the documentation and trying to get my scene to work without crashing but I can't figure out all the things I need to get the scene to work. I also can't seem to find any documentation on implementing the scene into the...
  6. PlanetMorgoth

Resolved General RGL CONTENT WARNING

Yep, that fixed it I had the same issue and leaving the beta fixed it for me!
  7. PlanetMorgoth

Game Will Not Launch

I have the game on steam and just a couple days ago the game was able to launch just fine, but today I tried opening it and it said "running" for a sec then stopped and said syncing. Not even the launcher opened. I tried downloading the game from another source *wink wink* and launched it and it...
Back
Top Bottom