Search results for query: *

• Users: PAAC
  • Order by date
  1. PAAC

things and stuff i noticed

Ah those are unused materials eighter from upcoming (but seemingly never coming if they dont in fact update the mod) Updates or Previous version that after past updates it have been removed from the Faction's equipment's reach

Its very sad, if you look into the archives, they have a bucket full of unreleased (3 quarter armors for swedish and HRE) Plumed morions and spanish variants

Not to mention the factions of SPAIN and FRANCE, both of them were seemingly 30 to 60% Complete, with dozens of hats and Clothes that also are only avaliable rumbling in BRF, But its even possible to play with them, in the Item_Kind Files you can find those items ID and use them in thigs such as bots (Like the ones in thuesday's squad leader) But to implement them in Multiplayer its required some Morghs knowledge i suppose

Mate i still cant belive those fellows out of something droped releasing Spain and France, it would be so great to have them both
  2. PAAC

MP Musket Era SIEGE OF BUDA 1686 – HISTORICAL EVENT FOR M&B WARBAND: THE DELUGE MOD (2021. 07. 23.)

1. Name and short tag of clan / regiment:

Latające Jamniki

LJ_*Player Name*

2. Leader(s) and their Steam contact(s):

3. Clan / regiment banner (optional)
    unknown.png

4. Which contingent(s) are you signing up for?

HRE /4 Ludwig's Pikes and Shields
  3. PAAC

New events on Deluge

1 . Name
    Pedro_Alcantara
    2 . Contact(Steam)

4. PAAC

[The Fifth Deluge League] Announcement

The Discord link is expired
  5. PAAC

Tercio Viejo de Cartagena

I wish i could be in