Search results for query: *

1. Xargock

In Progress Asking to talk to and then "fight" a prisoner causes war with faction who had them imprisoned

Summary: If you approach a noble party with a prisoner on the world map, then ask to speak with their prisoner, then go through the dialogue options to fight that prisoner, you will end up fighting the noble who had them prisoner, and their kingdom, as though you had gone through the options to...
  2. Xargock

SP - Economy Add Culture-Based Blacksmithing Trainers/Master Smiths For Unlocking Parts & Crafting Items

I posted this concept as a comment in a thread on a different section of the forum, but thought I should put it here too, since it's really a suggestion for the devs. I'm new to the Taleworlds forum, so I hope that's okay. As many have noted in other places, and I've seen that changes from TW...
  3. Xargock

Smithing parts unlock grind solution

Just to add on a thought to this topic, rather than making an entirely new thread; I love this game, but as OP stated, the current system for learning patterns is just... bad. The randomness of unlocks adds no value to the game, and with how many there are across so many item types, it just adds a massive time waster that doesn't feel good in any way as a player. It's rather punishing, frankly. An elegant solution to this, perhaps, would be to have in each part of the world, or maybe at blacksmith shops specifically, to add an NPC that would teach you smithing patterns/parts for money and time. I think it would be reasonable to have to travel to different parts of the world to learn how to make the local weapons, but at least that way, the time spent is to gain the knowledge that you actually seek in an active, intentional manner, instead of purely random, frustrating chance. One could even get the woodcarving shops in on this for teaching handles/shafts.

I can't help but feel like this would be a pretty easy to implement solution to the vanilla game.
Back
Top Bottom