Search results for query: *

• Users: Abadok
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Neutral Clans can not be recruited to kingdom

When a clan has been kicked out of a kingdom, you are no longer able to recruit them to your kingdom, which makes no sense. Like even with good reputation and talking to the clan leader, the option to ask them to join your kingdom is simply missing.
  2. Exploit/Bug with Caravan's Gold (how to get filthy rich)

So if you want to get rich real fast you can exploit the hell out of this. First of all the bug is that caravans refresh their gold after trading. 15K gold traded and when you speak to them instantly after that a new batch of 15k gold is there for the taking. You can literally do this endlessly...
  3. WTF Castle siege range bug

Alright, so i found that one quite funny :D Upon besieging a castle and building catapults, they started shooting at something that was outside the screen. honestly couldn't zoom out enough to see at what exactly, however I'm pretty sure it was firing on another castle :D Not that i mind...
  4. Family Feud quest bug - Additional companion stuck in party after quest failed

So I took the family feud quest, failed to persuade them and got killed (I'm in the endgame with all the best gear and still lost, i think this quest should be toned down...) regardless, I decided to reload from auto save, but it was already after the quest failed. The thing was that the guy i...
Back
Top Bottom