Search results for query: *

1. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

New Armors (especially for Aserai)?

Is there a plan to add any new armor and clothing to the game? Especially the Aserai in my opinion could need some additional armor. Many Aserai troops are using Khuzait armor, which is kinda weird and out of place
  2. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Stuck in "Choose formation to lead" window

So I am about to enter a battle as part of an army and the game tells me to choose a formation to lead. But there is no "okay" button or something like that to confirm my choice. I can't leave this window. Apparently it is a bug. Have you guys found a solution to this?
  3. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

First impression and suggestions

So first of all I liked it. I've played over 10h today and it is pretty much what I've expected from the EA. A few weeks ago I made a thread, saying that I would be fine with a "better graphics Warband" for EA. It's mostly that, with a bit more. Regarding Bugs: I haven't found any major bugs...
  4. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Hyped for 31. yet "low" expectations

I have to say that I am pretty excited for 31. March. Yet I am keeping my expectations low. After all this is just EA. I thin EA Bannerlord is going to be a Warband with better graphics. And honestly I am fine with that. A rather good looking Warband will entertain me (at least for a while). If...
  5. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Dream Armor

Are some of you hoping as well, that you're "dream armor" from some concept arts made it into the game? I am hoping that at least one these helmets and this armor in particular are in the game. What about you?
  6. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Changing weight in character creation

Two simple questions: Will there be an option to change the weight of the character in the early access version? And is it somehow possible to change the weight in the Beta?
  7. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Questions about the clan system (Preset family status/engagements/customization)

Hello guys I have some questions about the clan system. 1. I've read now several times that one can already preset the family status during the character creation. In one of the Gamescome videos I've seen that one of the characters actually had his parents depicted in some sort of "family tree...
  8. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Screenshots of armors and weapons (and Items in General)

I thought it would be a nice idea if the Beta players had a topic where they can post images of the different armors and weapon, which are currently in the game. So that not so fortunate people like me, who can not play the Beta (or not yet, I still have hope) and who are also interested in...
  9. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

I want to see some Aserai Stuff

I have a very modest request: I want to see more Aserai stuff. To be more precise: Weapons, armors and clothing. I am simply curious about their looks. The screenshots and YouTube videos I've found are no big help, because I have a hard time getting a closer look at the actual items. So does...
  10. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Managing fiefs in Bannerlord

I am not sure if there was a Dev Blog about this but I think it is an interesting subject. I wonder about the management of fiefs in Bannerlord. Will there be any difference to the way it worked in Warband? What always bothered me about fiefs in M&B is the fact that you don't really have to...
  11. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Why is the Steam M&B community so salty and toxic [More or less Fun Thread]

Hey guys, after the last Dev Blog I've started to realize something. Well actually I've realized it long before, but last week it became painfully obvious. While the vast majority of the people in this forum were hyped because of the last Dev Blog ("it’s finally almost harvesting season" ;) )...
  12. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Dyeing armor and clothing

I really love the upcoming feature of customizable weapons. And I would like to see something similar for armor. However I see why  fully customizable armor would be pretty difficult realize. But what about dyeing your armor and clothes? Like in The Witcher 3 for example. It could make...
  13. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

Horse breeds: Different looks?

Last year TW released a Dev Blog regarding horses and the different horse breeds within the game. In WB the horse breeds also had different appearances, based on their real life counterpart. So the desert/Sarranid breed looked pretty much like an Arabian horse. And if you take a look at the...
  14. Ibn Karim al-Muwallad

How much is actually done?

The whole question about the release date is maybe the most frustrating thing for all of us. Including the developers. I assume many of them can not read the words "release date" and "when" any more. But what frustrates me about the whole thing is not the fact that I have to wait. It's the fact...
Back
Top Bottom