Search results for query: *

1. (Created) items appearing in shops

I've noticed that expensive items only appear in shops of towns with a high prosperity. But there is still a lot inconsistent. With the help of a mod you can see what item is where to buy. when looking at the native items, some are not buyable at all despite them having the exaxt same...
  2. Damage calculations throwing

Can anyone tell me how throwing damage is calculated? throwing daggers with much less shown damage than a javelin does a lot more damage than the javelin. Is the throwing damage specific to weapon type (throwing dagger/ throwing axe/ javelin)?
  3. Throwing skill effect not correct

leveling the trowing skill does following: Thrown weapon speed +0.07% per level Thrown weapon damage +0.06% per level Thrown weapon accuracy +0.06% per level but the weapon speed does only increase fo a small part of the animation. As I can see it, the Animation consists out of the following...
  4. SP Native JurBankFeatures

Yeah it's crashing for me too. Can't load into the map with the mod. :sad:
  5. SP Antiquity Sparta 1.4.5

Great mod!

Enjoying the spear-oriented combat a lot.

I have one Problem: The sound is cracking like crazy. The music, the shouts, everything. I checked the data - these are fine. But ingame it sounds like headphones that are not pluged in fully, if you know what I mean.

edit:
    I fixed the issue. Solution:
    open rgl config in your wb folder under documents and change "use_winnm_audio = 1" to "use_winnm_audio = 0"
  6. SP Native Calradgyr (v2.2 - Jun 30, 2020)

Looking great!

I am downloading right now :smile:
  7. Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

Could it be that the ai uses combat sprinting even if you disable it in the mod options?

The troops are faster than they should be. I don't mean the high tier ones, my companions also.
    When I let them charge they are faster than me, with similar encumbrance and way less agility and athletics.

I dont really get the point of that sprinting because there is no stamina. I dont recall the significant speed from 0.9 but it might have been there, it's been a while.
  8. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

[Bcw]Btm_Earendil said:
    Hiking-Viking said:
    Is it possible to mass edit items?

I want to increase prices for all armors in a mod, and I could do that by editing about 2000 items in morghs editor... but is there a way to let python increase the prices of a few flags by a given percentage?

I have found this thread:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=134847.0

but that did not help me at all.

I know my text editing, but I am completely new to python.
    I mean, I got it installed and working, but that's about it. I found nothing like this in the forums.

Thank you in advance!
    The thread which you have found is showing a solution for which you need the module system. If you want to stay with Morgh, I don't see another way than to do it manually (there might exist one though).

I'd like to use that solution, I just don't understand it ^^
    Can you guide me?

Python and the module system are ready.

Where do I put the code he listed?
    Somebody said:
    For single player -
    Code:
      ("game_get_item_buy_price_factor",
        [
          (store_script_param_1, ":item_kind_id"),
          (assign, ":price_factor", 100),
    Parse the item via item_get_type - if armor, set it to 60, if arms, set to 50 or something. Also, don't forget to change game_get_item_sell_price_factor - otherwise you can rip of merchants easily.
  9. Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Is it possible to mass edit items?

I want to increase prices for all armors in a mod, and I could do that by editing about 2000 items in morghs editor... but is there a way to let python increase the prices of a few flags by a given percentage?

I have found this thread:
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=134847.0

but that did not help me at all.

I know my text editing, but I am completely new to python.
    I mean, I got it installed and working, but that's about it. I found nothing like this in the forums.

Thank you in advance!
  10. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

Can anyone guess why I can't open the F5 menu to change the AI?
    The button just does not do anything.

The rest of the mod works just fine, except that Horse archers just like to use melee weapons :/
    At least my Companions do.

edit:
    1 Question
    How can I open the inventory of my Companions? I mean the items they got in their bag after fighting. I seem to only get them after the next fight. In Floris you could open that window via the camp menu.
    When using the advanced loot menu, I can not let my companions take the items, I have to put them in my own inventory. The return button does not let my return to the previous menu after a fight, it's an exit to the world map, leaving all items behind. I think that's bugged?

Besides that, incredible mod!
Back
Top Bottom