Search results for query: *

1. the mod is dead or alive?

Love this mod. For my taste the best on the topic of the middle Ages. As for me, it's even better than Brytenwalda. Kramola, but for me it is an indisputable fact. I myself only Knights the last battle-play (mostly because the Rus 13th century on the pirates can't install)
  2. Bug Reports

Hello. I have a serious problem with your best of mods to Mount & Blade Warband - Sands of Faith (version 2.3). 123 warrior, dies 35, but in the end remains only 60 in the battle won. Or 124 warrior, lose two, and remains 120. 23 was a war, lost two down to 20. Was 24 warrior, lost three figures, remained 19. etc. Because of this, it is simply impossible to play!!! Any battle for any Lord, king or adventurer will lead to the fact that the results of the battle squad will lose much more people than the number killed in the battle. I have not seen such serious problems with elementary mathematics in any game or fashion to any of the games in history. And, by the way, this error manifests itself also in financial matters. Won the tournament, and the amount of money has not changed. Someone met with similar and knows as to solve?!?!?! The most beautiful mod ever created by mankind is absolutely unplayable because of its ruining bug. Tragedy, not otherwise!!!
Back
Top Bottom