Search results for query: *

1. Leonfav_il_piccione

Open WFaS servers aren't working

All the players that i've contacted report me a common problem: we can't see the servers in the server list since almost 2 days. Can this be fixed as fast as possible? It would be a shame to postpone the league matches due to these technical problems.
  2. Leonfav_il_piccione

NPCs in Multiplayer maps - Entry Points

Does anyone knows how to add some NPCs in a Multiplayer map? Also i've to ask about the entry points, because when i place 'em they don't work in the battles (one team spawns in the middle, the other in the entry points). Can someone help me?
  3. Leonfav_il_piccione

M&B wfas Module System

Hey, i'm not a new player of WFaS but i'm really noob in the art of the modding. I'm trying by some hours to install the WFaS module system for fix and add some things in a mod that i created time ago for try (i just added a few items and troops). I tried to work the bat file but it really never...
  4. Leonfav_il_piccione

Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword - Guida Italiana

Salve piccionazzi, dall'odierno 2023 aggiorno lo status del mio progetto iniziato nel lontano 2019: la pagina Wikipedia, il progetto originale, è stata buttata giù dai mod di wikipedia, perché, secondo i loro canoni, non adatta a Wikipedia ma ad una wiki. A seguito di ciò abbandonai...
Back
Top Bottom