Search results for query: *

1. Cattle Thief Missing

Thanks for your reply. I ended up moving on like an hour or less after posting this, resigning myself to my (character's) fate.

I think I killed the thieves, used the edge of the map to leave (which, as mentioned, just reloaded the battle), killed the thieves again, left again, over and over until I was killed. Given my equipment and skills, I had to force myself to play sloppily so I'd die in a reasonable amount of time. Why was this better than just ignoring the quest until I went past it's completion dead line? I don't know, I just preferred it that way. :smile:
  2. Cattle Thief Missing

Hello again, all. So I am playing WFaS (obviously), and I am given the 'hunt thieves at midnight quest' by the one village I own, Vydzy. I show up at midnight, kill everyone in the area, and... nothing. I've completed this quest many times in other villages, maybe even this one long ago, but...
  3. FR issues only with WFaS, not with Warband!

I cannot seem to find that file, though I confess I did not look TOO hard. The game is silky smooth again! :grin:

I lowered the graphics, closed the game, did nothing. Lowered them more, closed, nothing. All the way to the bottom, close, and... it worked! And then I incrementally raised the graphics back up with no further issues!

Clearly I am no computer genius. :smile:

Thanks for your reply, though, it really is appreciated! I feel kind of bad you even wasted your time writing that.
  4. FR issues only with WFaS, not with Warband!

Hello all! I have an issue that I imagine can't be unique to me, but I have not found any related posts. If one exists, I apologize. Basically, I have both Warband and WFaS, and I played through the former for many, many, many hours with virtually no technical issues. Once I decided to try...
Back
Top Bottom