Search results for query: *

• Users: Polish Kid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Light and Darkness - The arena

Hello! I have been trying to challenge a Lonely Swordsman at the arena. What makes this difficult is that he seems to seldom appear, even after fighting several deathmatches, Can someone explain and tell me how to change the probability? Below is a code from conversation.txt
  2. Fantasy The Lonely Swordsman

Hello Again! I have question which requires an answer. Is there any Probalility on when will the Lonely swordsman appear at the arena, when you finish fighting all of the opponents? I have beaten over 2000 fighters at the arena and he didn't appear once. Is there a way in files to change his...
  3. Adding new armor and problem with meshes

Greetings! I Have a Question, lately I was messing around with OpenBRF and Blender, I had a Cool Idea to put a new outfit for a specific mod but I got a problem, I can't see a animation button upon clicking a mesh https://www.mediafire.com/file/xe9jgojane18kwz/Veccavi_Armor.brf/file I'm...
  4. Problem with New game loading

Welcome! I Have Pretty Big Issue my downloaded mod from....different website. Dickplomacy Reloaded to be frank. My Issue is this: I added few "mini-mods" into this mod (Coatroom_for_AlisaBody,Lady of the Island of Lesbos,Inca Armor for AlisaBody) Put .brfs into resource, .dds -es into...
  5. Help with Meshes

Greetings! I Need some help with my new Items. So I had an Idea for making a Custom Face Female (Pretty Female) a little bit....Different I replaced her body in skins.txt I added my items in item_kinds1.txt I add .bfs -s in Resources I added them in module.ini But when I see my armor in...
  6. Problem with Shaders

Greetings! I have tried to transfer few female Items from this mod : Splatter Island-Tsaritsa (v1.0) I tried normally but after loading Errors as such like : 111_opt could not be found By the way, this mod has some NSFW stuff But anyway Can someone explain to me how to check where is a shader?
  7. A Question about Hel's Armor

Greetings Everyone! Does Anyone knows how to obtain Hel's "gem cloth" and boots. I know i can obtain it via bad ending (as companion) Is there an option to get it in the loot after defeating her? I tried "mixing" files to get access to cheatmenu but to no avail. Please help me :sad:
Back
Top Bottom