Search results for query: *

1. Removing lords' ages and family relations?

Pretty much what it says on the title. I want to be able to remove lords' ages and family relations from WB, make it just like it was in the original M&B. I tried removing the initialize_aristocracy script, which worked, but also had unforeseen side-effects - for one, lords also didn't get any...
  2. Help with a script?

So the goal of this script is to spawn a quest-related NPC, Alric, inside a castle. He's not a lord, nor does he have a party or move around in the campaign map - he's supposed to be completely static. The script as it is now works, as in Alric actually spawns. Trouble is when another lord from...
  3. Super specific: how do I add items with modifiers (Tempered, Masterwork,etc.) to NPCs?

I know it can be done - mods like PoP do it. Sadly, the standard "troop_add_item" command doesn't seem to work right as the NPC just won't equip any item added that way. How is it done?
  4. Open What's causing this and how do I fix it?

https://ibb.co/HP8173h Yeah, my lightning's been kinda effed up lately. I've been experimenting with a lot of mods, so maybe that's why - but it's the first time I've seen it acting up with gear. This particular armor set was extracted from Cozur's ACOK and it doesn't have that problem there...
  5. Where's the script that removes your gear for tournaments?

Basically, I want tournaments in my homebrew mod to be full-on brawls where contenders fight using the gear they normally use, instead of the practice gear the game gives you by default. Trouble is I can't find the script that removes your gear in the first place. I imagine it's somewhere in...
  6. Where is the script that controls army size for Lords and Knights located?

What it says on the title. I assumed it was module_party templates at first, but it doesn't seem to be.
  7. Is this possible to do? If so, how?

So I've decided to try my hand at modding this game. I had this nifty little idea where I wanted to give players the option to either create their own character (as you normally do) or play a sort of Story Mode version of the mod with a premade one, and I just wanted to know - can this be done...
Back
Top Bottom