Search results for query: *

• Users: aerendhil
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. aerendhil

companions chart

Hi there, i couldn't find a chart so I created one, with a few hints on who should be included : Yellow characters are pagans Blue characters are christians green arrows means "A" likes "B" red arrows means "A" dislikes "B" note that not all arrows are bi-directionnal. a party can have at...
  2. aerendhil

Order of the Griffon - Chapter Created then lost

Hi there, So I created a chapter of the Griffon in a castle , right after I was awarded with it , because I was so impatient :) I joined them and I was able to spend 70k to upgrade them. (10+20+40) Then of course I hadn't enough garrison and the castle was recaptured by the enemy. Now, I don't...
  3. aerendhil

Clothes in field / castles

Hi there, In Warband , lords (not the player) have differents clothes set when they're met in battle and when they're met in feasts. Could we have the same for player in Bannerlord ? Equiping a "military set" for outdoor and a "civilian set" for feasts  (and even a third for sneaking) -...
  4. aerendhil

Realm Grinder

Hi there, I am a long time forum lurker. I see a lot of thread about combat mechanics and balance, which is indeed a prime aspect of the multiplayer part of the game. But I'd like to know if the main problem of M&B single player campaign has been solved : the grind for reputation with lords in...
Back
Top Bottom