Search results for query: *

1. aerendhil

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine II

well that's the closest thing to a roadmap.
    Glad to see TW is actively implementing features.
  2. aerendhil

Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Hi folks,

When we move from 1.5.3 to 1.5.4 , does my character get a respec to perk choice ?
    are saves even compatible ?

Thx,
  3. aerendhil

SP - Battles & Sieges Tournament balance

The reward is riculous.
    you can bet 600 , and you gain 680 , with a NET GAIN of 80. not 680

tournament are a waste of time as of 1.0.7
  4. aerendhil

GOG

+1 for GOG - prefered drug game seller.
  5. aerendhil

Dev Blog 05/12/19

There is one thing very wrong with those blogs : picture resolution

6. aerendhil

What will be the Calradian equivalent to the city of Rome?

In Warband, I thought it used to be Dhirim ?
    On the Warband map , Dhirim is located on a line that goes from Praven to Suno , and Suno / Dhirim is about three times the distance from Suno to Praven.
    So on the new Bannerlord map , that would be Lageta ?
  7. aerendhil

companions chart

And then there are some temporary companions, including :
    - all claimants
    - and also...
    - Morrigan if you don't kill her
    - the village elder seventh's son , Bran, if you choose to kill Morrigan - this one is a permanent addition AFAIK - [EDIT] this one is not a companion , he can die in battle and gear is not customisable - just a special unit
  8. aerendhil

Differences to Warband

Younes said:
    I'd argue that a big chunk of the people in the beta don't like it when it comes to combat. Visually the game is beautiful but i mean coming from warband, i think a lot of players have the gameplay over graphics mentality.

I also believe that most warband players like SP over MP, hence combat un-balance is manageable as long as it stays fun.
    I have no data to back this statment though.
  9. aerendhil

Some hints after exploring game code

Vetrogor said:
    Pictish Hood (picts)
    Power_Strike +2, Power_Throw +2, Power_Draw +2, Athletics +2

Also , are you sure about that ?
    Because it looks like a malus removed from desequipping a heavy armor and puting on a light armor (if "gear affect skills" option is selected)
  10. aerendhil

companions chart

Hi there, i couldn't find a chart so I created one, with a few hints on who should be included : Yellow characters are pagans Blue characters are christians green arrows means "A" likes "B" red arrows means "A" dislikes "B" note that not all arrows are bi-directionnal. a party can have at...
  11. aerendhil

Some hints after exploring game code

Most usefull post I've found about VC ! :smile:

a quick question about :
    Vetrogor said:
    Tactics +1/+2/+3 (1 - 10 - 30) Hornman

Leadership +1/+2/+3 (10 - 20 - 30) Standard bearer

Surgery +1/+2/+3 (1 - 10 - 30) priest

Wound treatment +1/+2/+3  (20 - 40 - 80) woman

Do all type of woman applies ? (in the woman troop tree) , from farmer to camp defender ?

Thanks,
  12. aerendhil

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

[[Roleplay]] my point precisely. I wish I'd be able to roleplay in that direction, eventually.
    Because joining Ebony Gauntlet and befriending the Noldors feels kinda schyzophrenic. :party:
  13. aerendhil

MitchyMatt said:
    1. You cannot be evil in this mod by any standard means. You can do bad things but ultimately befriending a Noldor is the mods 'endgame' requirement.

2. There are no discounts given to anyone except maybe the Griffons, but that requires a certain choice in the creation menu.

3. Bad-tempered lords or sadistic lords are still that, doing honorless things will not make them like you more. Doing honorless things will not be rewarded in any capacity, like relations.

1. But what is the point of having join-able evil orders then ? (Eventide / Gauntlet)

2. prestige cost of knights and sergeant goes down when honor goes up. I sugested an inversed mechanic for eventide because they require negative honor for creating a chapter.
  14. aerendhil

a few suggestions :

- Since Ebony Gauntlets is opposed to Noldors , could the Victory Condition be changed if one join this order ? instead of befriending the Noldors , it should be "capture and destroy Elacrai" - Also achieving this should bring a fairly hefty sum/loot/even a Qualis ?

- Since Creating an Eventide Chapter requires negative honor, the base price of knights and sergeants should go down when Honor goes down (best discount price at -350)

- Since I gain relation points with honourable lords when my honor goes up , could I also gain relation points with "bad-tempered" and "sadistic" lords when my honor goes down ?
  15. aerendhil

Evvv said:
    Four lives is a far steeper price than a sword.

gameplay-wise, no amount of troop is worth a Qualis gem.
  16. aerendhil

Order of the Griffon - Chapter Created then lost

I checked the wiki and the improvements only apply to knight not the sergeant , I may have made a mistake there.
    Now I recaptured the castle , asked the knight his stats  : he his indeed improved (480 WS)

Thx for the answer ! :smile:
  17. aerendhil

Order of the Griffon - Chapter Created then lost

Hi there, So I created a chapter of the Griffon in a castle , right after I was awarded with it , because I was so impatient :) I joined them and I was able to spend 70k to upgrade them. (10+20+40) Then of course I hadn't enough garrison and the castle was recaptured by the enemy. Now, I don't...
  18. aerendhil

Clothes in field / castles

Hi there, In Warband , lords (not the player) have differents clothes set when they're met in battle and when they're met in feasts. Could we have the same for player in Bannerlord ? Equiping a "military set" for outdoor and a "civilian set" for feasts  (and even a third for sneaking) -...
  19. aerendhil

Stamina/fatigue system for horses in Bannerlord

Actually both humans and mounts should have stamina.
Back
Top Bottom