Search results for query: *

1. [B] Blood and Steel 1.05

Ok, so I started a game, and decided to take the caravan to Swadia.
    What I noticed was that Praven had a garrison of 165, and it was Desert Bandits and Thieves.
    King Harlaus had a party of 65, and it was made up of Taiga Bandits.
    Is this a bug or intended?
    Also, when I start as the peasant revolutionary, my character is a floating head with boots and hands, because it can't find the linen shirt mesh.
  2. SP Fantasy Ak Elâ [White Tree] 0.1 Beta

Arya said:
    Umm,sry,i haven't read this thread for ages,so i have to ask:is this 0.2 version released yet?
    I suggest looking at the thread title
  3. TLD preview

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but do you plan on implementing the Mumakil? No, I don't mean the giant 10 story high mobile fortresses in the movies.
  4. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

I have one question though. Do you have to own the town or castle to get the better recruits?
  5. Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

I cant wait for the release of this mod. It's awesome. The region specific mercs are a nice touch.
  6. Extraction Problems

I think I've found the problem, my computer doesn't like to extract files over 500 megabytes. So I guess I'll have to wait and see if the next version is smaller. 
  7. SP Fantasy SAVAGE [released for 1.011]

Do not look here said:
    Adorno said:
    Do not look here said:
    Someone could call it necroing. But the hell. I call it ridable boar mod bump for each recruit that hasn't played it yet.
    Heh - I still enjoy a nice, epic boar cavalry attack now and then  :smile:
    Not much work is being done on this though, but who knows what happens when Warband is released...

No Warband without ridable boars :wink:
    I second this. The mod is awesome.
  8. Suggestions

PrayForPlagues said:
    Golden Huscarl said:
    Can you make it to where if you decide to join the confederates you don't get a U.S. Cavalry uniform when you start? I thought it was a little odd to be a confederate in a Yankee uniform.

it kinda makes sense, since after the civil war alot of the surviving confederate soldiers became part of the union army. and this mod is a year after the civil war.
    Then wouldnt the Confederate mercenaries in theory also have Union uniforms?
  9. Extraction Problems

DarkEnigma said:
    http://www.filefront.com/14903563/Expanded_Gameplay_III_v0.95e.rar/  download this and see if will help. --credit to wu-long for sending me this link
    thanks. Now gotta see if it will work.

Edit: Crap. It still stops at one percent.  :???:
  10. Suggestions

Can you make it to where if you decide to join the confederates you don't get a U.S. Cavalry uniform when you start? I thought it was a little odd to be a confederate in a Yankee uniform.
  11. Extraction Problems

It says .rar on the file. So that wont work. Unless I'm downloading to the wrong folder. Do I have to extract it to the whole game or just extract to the modules folder?
  12. Extraction Problems

Whenever I try to extract the file, it only gives me the main folder with nothing in it. I use Tugzip, but I've also tried WinRAR and it's even worse with that. I extracted a different mod to see if it was just my software but it extracted without a problem. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
  13. The Bugs and Glitch Thread

I dont mind that much, it's only that the mercenary crossbowmen keeps spawning in a dress.....
  14. The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Ok, just wanted to make sure. so the townsman mob attacks you in every town as well?
  15. The Bugs and Glitch Thread

Ok, I'm trying to do a quest for King Alin. It's to infiltrate a town and find the spy....but after 3 minutes or so going at it, 10+ random villagers and a mercenary crossbowmen attacks me. I havent tried other towns, but so far I've only infiltrated at Mostau. I also dont have any clothes after I fight off the guards. Is this just a problem with Mostau or all the towns?
  16. No Servers

I just downloaded Warbands, but no servers show up. A box just pops up and says "unable to connect to server". How can I fix this?
    I'm running Vista 32 bit.
  17. M&B Warband Beta Application Re-Opens

After 3 weeks of waiting I finally got in! YES!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  18. SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Quail's Warhammer 40k Mod - Aspiring Modder? We could use scene props and scenes

UBERMANN said:
    raslin said:
    UBERMANN said:
    The basalisk literally has a 200''+ range.

You will not survive the blast template. Unless dice god of the scatter die smiles upon you.

I do love my basilisk and its range. Although it can be more fun to use a deathstrike. I had a game once where I finished off my opponent before the deathstrike fired... Talked to the guys at a table about 30 feet away, and they allowed me to fire onto their table(the deathstrike has a range of over 900"), with the caveat that I had to roll five dice for scatter(to make it fair for both players).

Only took out a defiler and some plague marines, but it was still awesome :razz:

For the power of a deathstrike, they don't do much damage if you are facing a either very smart or very lucky opponent.

I was fighting a IG army with my Wolves, and after all that building up, it only took out a squad of bloodclaws (2K game, each side).

So I'm not the only Wolves player.  :grin:
  19. SP Medieval Musket Era The Death of the Renaissance 1524-1546 [On Hold for Warband]

I cant wait for this mod to finish. Now all we need is Warbands to come out sooner than it is.
  20. SP Sci-Fi Fantasy Quail's Warhammer 40k Mod - Aspiring Modder? We could use scene props and scenes

Space Marines really wouldnt work. Unless you made them extremely expensive.
Back
Top Bottom