Search results for query: *

• Users: Niomedes
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Allos us to control the building of Siege defense equipment

When besieging a city or town, we can chose what equipment we want to be built in our siege camp. When leading the defense of a city however -even when its a city we own- we're entirely unable to chose what kind of equipment is built on its walls. I'd simply like the option to build defensive...
  2. SP - General War Elephants (And more Mount variety in general)

With the new Skeleton system implemented in Bannerlord, there is little reason to not make more use of it than there currently is. And yet, the only mounts that present a clear deviation from the common horse cavalry are the Camels, which as far as I can tell aren't used in any major way by...
  3. Resolved Game Crashes upon loading save game

Summary: The Game crashes when I try loading a save file How to Reproduce: Try to load a save game that was created after a bug has occured that makes it so that tournaments don't despawn after they're completed. Dump Identifier included. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  4. SP - Economy Money sink Megathread

Hello there, I've seen a lot of different posts concerning how the amount of money the player can currently make in this game is apparently a problem, when by all means it's not. We're playing early medieval nobles here, and should by all means be swimming in cash. The real issue is rather that...
  5. SP - General Actually taking a castle or city

I sure I'm neither the only, nor the first person that finds it odd that after successfully taking a castle, our army is still physically in front of it instead of being inside. As such, I'd like to suggest that after taking a castle, the player's warband should be inside the castle. That could...
  6. Noble Feuds

Until the establishment of the "Ewiger Landfriede" (Perpetual peace) in the holy roman empire, the noble families of the realm were known more regularily fight amongst themselves than against outside threats. The "Feederecht", which had existed in germany prior to that, had guaranteed all free...
  7. Mangonels and Ballistas are far to weak

The Ballista is simply has too much sensitivity and is almost impossible to aim with, but is pretty much fine otherwhise. It's a little odd that they never seem to kill more than three people in a row no matter where you aim them. But maybe that's just me struggling with that sensitivity. The...
  8. More ways to train Soldiers

Link to the suggestion: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/more-ways-to-actively-and-passively-train-soldiers.408699/ Currently, the only way to train soldiers is by having them participate in actualy combat, and even the most effective way, which is to send them to fight looters...
  9. SP - General More ways to actively and passively train Soldiers

What I'm suggesting is to implement several ways to actually train the soldiers in an army without sending them into actualy combat. This should take the shape of Town arenas passively training unwounded soldiers while the party is waiting in a town at a decent rate (that should be higher if...
Back
Top Bottom