Search results for query: *

1. Terco_Viejo

[SP-MP][Poll-Debate] Performance of the fallback command

I am opening this thread to gauge the general interest regarding the opinion of you players concerning the fallback command. We come from here, when I decided some time ago to create a ticket believing that it must be a bug but unfortunately we got the information that this behaviour was...
  2. Terco_Viejo

Resolved Camel with the sound of horse hoof steps in rocky surfaces

At this point I don't know if this is a bug or more of an oversight... I would honestly say the latter :iamamoron:. The point, The sound of a camel's footstep is very different from a horse's; with a quick search on youtube you'll notice the difference. In the game, the camel model uses the...
  3. Terco_Viejo

Body Editor Skeleton Editor Petition for releasing the remaining skeletons

Basically a request for the rest of the animal skeletons to be released and added to the modding resources folder. Imagination has no limits, but I think fantasy mods like KoA and having the dog skeleton at hand for warg models would be interesting... Dinosaur mods and making use of the chicken...
  4. Terco_Viejo

[Poll] Attack/Shooting while crouching available in Bannerlord

I know that most of you have definitely thrown in the towel regarding MP or are just waiting for the modding tools to be released for custom servers. However, I would like to " measure" the general interest by means of a poll regarding the issue of attacking/shooting while crouching/squating...
  5. Terco_Viejo

Damage/protection conception: the elephant in the room

As many veteran players as well as new players who have recently joined the franchise, a real root problem with the damage/protection formula in Bannerlord has become evident to many of us. I'm talkng about this: Since players have been able to experience the game first hand, a long list of...
  6. Terco_Viejo

Feasts by Bloc

Maybe some of you have wondered... maybe in the period in which Bannerlord takes place feasts have not yet been invented? If so, then Taleworlds' decision not to implement them yet (after all this time of development) into the base game makes sense. For whom it is important to bring back this...
  7. Terco_Viejo

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Black window in viewer

Since the tools were released I have not had any severe problems beyond generalised crashes due to instability of the system under construction. Previously I ran the game and the tools on W10, however after a recent formatting and due to a weird error in the installation of the OS I have had...
  8. Terco_Viejo

Sea Battle Demo - Longship Control

Everybody I guess knew it... some of us wrote it down a while ago... It's happening...Well, once again Bloc brings us a little clip demonstrating the impossible in this wip project. Enjoy it.
  9. Terco_Viejo

Suggestion General Give modders ability to change MissionInitializerRecord properties after mission initialized

Could Taleworlds please give modders the ability to change MissionInitializerRecord properties after mission initialized? Thanks in advance.
  10. Terco_Viejo

SP Native Grip My Axe

The 2h axes swing animations from the first time I saw them in Bannerlord, gave me the impression that it was not an axe but a baseball bat that was being wielded. In my opinion the current native animations for this type of weapon converge towards a grip more suitable for a 2h sword and it...
  11. Terco_Viejo

Resolved not by Taleworlds] Fallback order is still not working from 2019 until now.

I am forced to bring to the attention of the support crew an old feedback of mine that has been dragging on since 2019; tired of seeing it malfunction I expose it here as a bug. In Warband the Fallback order is performed infinitely better than in Bannerlord. Pretty much everyone expects the...
  12. Terco_Viejo

In Progress Arena Khuzait: A sneaky player exploits an oversight

As you may know, your arena entry scenes keep the player in a raised fenced enclosure completely separate from the fighting pit. It is only in the Khuzait arena where the player has the possibility to jumping into the pit illegitimately. By doing so, the player can hinder the fighting bots by...
  13. Terco_Viejo

[Poll-debate-suggestion] Horseback combat: Weapon usage & riding skill restrictions

In this thread I would like to bring to the table for discussion some suggestions that stem from this old comment of mine; restrictions about the use of horseback weapons and restrictions on use by skill. In Warband you could expect a totally different wielding of the same weapon if your avatar...
  14. Terco_Viejo

[Poll-Debate-Suggestion] Revision 1h slash right strike on horseback

Applicable to both MP and SP Since we were able to test the game first hand, I always noticed a issue with one particular animation on horseback; the right one-handed slash. As you may know, M&B's directional attacks have positional triggers, i.e. on horseback with a one-handed attack held...
  15. Terco_Viejo

In Progress In-mission agents wild jittering

Fairly since the game was released, players have been suffering from what I call wild jittering. We have discussed this problem in the suggestions section (here), however due to the lack of action from Taleworlds I feel the need and obligation (along with a large majority of players) to come to...
  16. Terco_Viejo

SP Native Ultimate Mounts Reforged

Here the intention of this little mod is to give some love™ to the mounts, especially the horses. More coat colour has been added, more vivid eyes, hair and scale details have been reworked for horses, camels and mules. Also available to the player are some optional but highly...
  17. Terco_Viejo

[Video test-Debate-Poll] Bot Idle animations in closed-order formation.

I don't know what you guys think but don't you think the bots look listless when in formation; I mean without a proper combat attitude? If we look back to Warband or VC we see that the units maintain a proactive combat pose while waiting for an order, many with the shield in guard mode...
  18. Terco_Viejo

[Discussion area] Horseback combat: weapon action arcs tweak & more.

This discussion thread and suggestion platform is very much inspired by Silen's combat parameters tweak and the other Betalords, thanks for making it happen. I have to start by saying that no, I was not a prominent player in the competitive warband scene, but I have played extensively in...
  19. Terco_Viejo

SP - World Map Fog bleach effect

I have been noticing during the patching process that on the campaign map there is a bleached out effect too far above the close-up view, in my eyes, resulting in a detrimental effect to the beauty of the landscape. I've fiddled with the values of <interpolation_element...
  20. Terco_Viejo

[Captain Mode][Debate area-poll] Who should decide which weapon the bots use, the player or the AI?

I open this thread only to quantify the players' interest in a simple question Who should decide which weapon the bots use, the player or the AI? For those who are familiar with the previous installments, you will know that there were commands for the purpose of exclusive use of weapons in SP...
Back
Top Bottom