Just in case the seperate links broken or something
  2. KEYforce

Bannerlord Creative Competition 2: 3D Art Contest

Melee weapons set name: Dunlending Chieftain's Elite Set
    Created Weapons: 1x Two Handed Sword, 2x One Handed Axe, 2x Two Handed Axe
    WIP and Final Screenshots:

3. KEYforce

In Progress Material Editor Bow Deformer Shader Errors

I encountered the error when I was trying to implement new bow to our mod. Quick explanation is any kind of bow deformer shaders (bow_deformer, longbow_deformer) just white washes the basecolor (diffuse) map completely. It is caused by usage of metallic map (Red channel of Specular map). If I...
  4. KEYforce

Documentation World Map World-mapping for Bannerlord

Very nice explanation! Thank you very much
  5. KEYforce

Suggestion General The Community Needs Skeletons For 3D Models

Let us draw swords together! Give us RAW and WRIGGLING skeletons
  6. KEYforce

In Progress (BUGREPORT) I found some glitches in PVP

Especially going up the roofs at nord town will be painful if lot of players figure it out
  7. KEYforce

Racist/Flaming Player (Elijah)

Today in custom EU server one of the player (Elijah) gone full racist and also he claims that he have 20+ keys so banning will not stop him to do this kind of things again. I dont know or care if he have more keys or something there should be admins for these kind of players. Also "MVP" is...
  8. KEYforce

[Tool] TpacTool - An unofficial asset explorer [0.4.0]

Thats what we all needed! Awesome!
  9. KEYforce

High Five [H5]

Başarılar dilerim beyler
  10. KEYforce

Cyclops in Bannerlord

I fear no man
    but that thing...

Poncho said:
    A very roughly made Cyclops. Just goes to show what's possible in bannerlord!

unknown.png

It scares me
    Holy moly, I thought my character was disgusting and ugly....
  11. KEYforce

Factions (becoming King/Emperor)

GreenLight7 said:
    Vassal system,vassal betrayal system,vassal punisment,Strong vassals-you can not take from them with peace.That is all good,that is all acceptable,that is all lazy to do,that is all will came with dlc,only 4.99.... Euro.

Well, if they wanted to do such "DLC" they could have already done it. In that case bannerlord would be released long ago and now they would be selling us lot of DLCs and we would probably see:
    News: Crafting system DLC coming soon!

Captain Obvious said:
    On a serious note though, TaleWorlds aren't paradox lol

Agreed
  12. KEYforce

[SP - Poll] Leaving Scenes

Pressing "tab" key just once may cause you to accidentally leave the scene, which some scenes takes long time to go one place to another (even if not in the native it will be in some mods)

Double tab or pushing 1 sec could be good actually (shorter than now), might help to play faster for people who takes lot of quests etc.
  13. KEYforce

Details of your own kingdom

What I'm wondering is if a country close to losing the war will be put under the yoke of another country. A king who gave up his kingdom and thought about his people rather than fighting and losing for a long time. That would be a good feature tho
  14. KEYforce

Interview with Armağan Yavuz ! ( @Gamescom2019 )

Looking at real time 1 cavalry is worth more than 7-8 soldiers. Horses are much more powerful than you think but in the game of course it should not be like that. I'm sure they will find good balance between that.
Back
Top Bottom