Search results for query: *

1. formergamer

How to limit max party size?

Hi, I've looked online for many days but still can't find the answer. How do you limit the party size of everybody without tweakmb.  Tweakmb keeps crashing the game so I would prefer a text edit.  I want to have more skirmish battle and less decisive battles.  Limit max party size for everyone...
  2. formergamer

Need Help adding a find item cheat menu to a mod (imperial rome)

Hi, how to do this? I've tried copy and pasting from native and other mods to where the cheat menu is located in this mod, but there is a loading error that shuts the game down before the main menu.  Something like "unexpected end..." Using the tilde and control key and typing cheatmenu gives...
  3. formergamer

Questions about siege to make it more siege like

Questions about siege that others may find useful. Thanks for all the mods that have made siege fun.  I would like to add that it would make it a step more siege like if mods use the 1. pick up the ladders code 2. make the doors destructable items 3. open the gate mechanism 4. have multiple...
  4. formergamer

Arrow Friction Settings

Question about arrow frictions.  Still trying to get a real volley fire going. Does this only affect the player or your troops as well?  I increased the arrow friction from .002 to .006.  My arrows drop more, but my troops arrows doesn't seem like it.
Back
Top Bottom