Search results for query: *

• Users: Saffa
  • Order by date
  1. Saffa

Request: Revive the Transmog mod

Is there a modder that can revive this amazing mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1976
  2. Saffa

SP - World Map Lords and heroes' banners in overworld map

It would be amazing to see that kings, clan leaders, clan member etc. hold the banner that is equiped in their inventory on the overworld map. It will also help to easier identify what title/role a hero has. For instance, if you see one of the ornate banners you know it's a king and if it's a...
  3. Saffa

Minor color inconvinience in new update

I had made a support thread for this, but it was moved to a suggestion, lets hope that it will be fixed in a hotfix or in a patch.

A mod has been made to fix this for most of the helmets and armors that you can use meanwhile.

4. Saffa

UseTeamColor="true" are not enabled on helmets and armors

This thread has been turned to a suggestion? So this means it is intended to have all these items not use team color and remain uncolored in multiplayer?

Strange design decision, especially because all these helmets and armors look amazing in single player.
  5. Saffa

UseTeamColor="true" are not enabled on helmets and armors

Summary: Many armors were changed in 1.2 to use TeamColors, but this is not enabled on the multiplayer items/armory, causing many helmets and shoulder armors to be white/gray. This can be easily resolved if " UseTeamColor="true" " flag is enabled in the code for multiplayer items. How to...
  6. Saffa

Patch Notes v1.2.7

One thing that also needs to be changed is the two Vlandian tabard armors, they should be named to something like "Tabard over Mail Hauberk" and "Lion Tabard over Mail Hauberk". The red tabard should also be color coded (use faction colors).

Every time I see enemy vlandian vanguards it's not clear who they belong to, I play without the banners above the heads of troops and it makes it confusing, I think other people might have this same issue.

7. Saffa

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

I have the Explorer Achievement. I found through testing that villages don't count, but castles and towns do.
    In what version of the game did you get it? I tried visiting every castle and town in 1.1.6 and in 1.2.5 and 1.2.6.
  8. Saffa

@Piconi @Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan

Are there going to be any bug fixes for the "explorer" and "heartbreaker" achievements? I have tried multiple times without any mods but these seem to be impossible to unlock.
  9. Saffa

A Single System Has Turned Off My Love

Sounds like an amazing backstory. You should rebel against your faction and take their fiefs as revenge.
  10. Saffa

@Dejan will the "Red Tabard over Mail Hauberk" that the Vlandian Vanguard uses be color coded as well?

I really like this patch and all the armors that now follow the faction color. And color coding this armor would be a good thing as well. Thank you!
  11. Saffa

"Explorer" achievement clarification

Hello, I have been on a run to unlock every bannerlord achievement, and I am unable to get the "explorer" achievement and the conditions to get it are unclear to me. So far I have been to every town, castle and village (entering the menu only) but the achievement didn't pop-up. Then I went to...
  12. Saffa

This mindless castle exchange

I thought that increasing party sizes could solve this so more men could be left in the new castles and towns, but this could also cause the snowballing issue again.
  13. Saffa

Achievements not working.

It also seems that achievements are disabled if you have any mods running with the game.

Can anyone else confirm this? I started a new game with mods and got the message "Achievements are disabled"
  14. Saffa

In Progress 1.6.4 Weirdly Large and Wide distance of helmet openings

@MArdA TaleWorlds, this has been an issue that has been going on a long time, do you know if this will be fixed with the release of the game?
  15. Saffa

Patch Notes e1.8.1

10 Banner Knights against 60 Recruits will get 30 kills and die.

10 Khan's Guards against 60 Recruits will get 60 kills and take 0 casualties.

10 Khan's Guards against 10 Banner Knights will get 10 kills and take 1 casualty.

• Increase the resistance of armour to arrows by 1.7x.
    • Make cavalry couch their lances more often because they are too dumb to go for stabs.
    • Heavily nerf the swing speed of the Glaive, and consider taking it away from the Khan's Guard.
    Is there any mod that changes the armour resistance? I would also like to see armour do protection against arrows.
  16. Saffa

Variety Project

Download link?
  17. Saffa

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

Can someone post screenshots of the new crown and armors?
  18. Saffa

Resolved Incorrect Sigils

I have this problem too.
  19. Saffa

Resolved LOGIN FAILED - couldn't receive login result from server

I have this problem as well.
Back
Top Bottom