Search results for query: *

• Users: serj
  • Order by date
  1. serj

The Final Release Date

Just ignore Jhaerik, he is here to get some attention after allegedly refunding the game.

To the OP: It's going to be a year at least
  2. serj

Lord's Changed (secretly)

I liked the old Mesui :*(
  3. serj

I went back to Viking Conquest

Some of the dudes in my shieldwall will randomly charge approaching bandits for a few meters and then awkwardly backpedal back into formation. Kinda ruins it for me tbh :*(
  4. serj

Bannerlord Click Simulator Is What I Dedicate 80% of My Playtime To

My character single-handedly caused Calradian global warming when I tried to level smithing to 275 due to all the coal i had to make and burn :grin:
    We have a batch crafting mod for that now, thankfully.
  5. serj

Heat seeking Javelins!

If you can't make AI smart make them superhuman. Every enemy soldier knows where the player character is on the battlefield at all times. Try charging some units from behind and see how many will 180 no scope you to the head with blacksmith hammers.
  6. serj

Terrible AI battle command and formation

Speaking of Warband AI, Bannerlord's lords are still doing the 'chase player when they run away then run away when player chase them'
    It's not so bad in my experience - sometimes they are doing it because they are waiting for the big army to come and help. I've been bamboozled like that a couple of times :smile:
  7. serj

Terrible AI battle command and formation

- Lords keep trying to raid my village, but because I'm standing right there with an army they couldn't beat so they just move in then run away for days. Even more enemy lords show up later.
    Nice to see that good old warband AI shine through :grin:
  8. serj

Considering buying but have questions.

The game is raw, like Ramsay Raw. Wait a couple of months and come back.
  9. serj

Never thougth I'd say this but... TW game sieges are f'ing GREAT now to me...

BTW, when will TW get a top 5 Steam game ? LOL
    Sales means nothing, many companies Pump-N-Dump trash
    Pick one, I guess?
  10. serj

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Have only observed few of the bugs described in this thread after starting 1.3.0 new campaign 5-6 hours ago. Villagers are fine in my game and I have not experienced any stuttering when enemies retreating from the field - but that may be due to me still being in hobo phase and only battling occasional bandits.
    One bug that I have is sometimes companions in taverns have wrong encyclopedia articles linked to them but that is it.
    I have disabled most of the mods I had and the AI, at least in tournaments, seems OK to me. Just battled a fian legend and he tried to feint me 3 times and parried most of my strikes - it was epic!
    Edit:
    I was wrong about the villagers, just noticed 3 groups of them idling.
  11. serj

Patch Notes e1.2.0 & Beta e1.3.0

Tried loading my save and got this error with patch 1.3.0.

b12dbcf90a9487a0c574d55db6a71430.png
    Read this topic - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-0-60-mod-crash-hub-tell-me-which-one.419162/
    I had the same problem and had to disable some mods described in the link to get it working.
  12. serj

Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

Bannerlord as a game existed since 2012 or w/e as some form or another, so it was in development for 8 years. Some parts of the game may not have been developed on for 8 years, but it has existed for 8 years as a whole concept.
  13. serj

Patch Notes e1.1.2 & Beta Hotfix

No, it is just that people keep parroting this when we all know they did not spend 8 years to develop the game because they had to scratch the engine and make a new one. Yet, people still continue to say this without end. It is completely disingenous, so don't try to act like you are being reasonable.
    Well, that's on them, isn't it.
  14. serj

Как заработать или нафармить деньги и репутацию ? ЛЕГКО !

А мне торговля по нраву, всё равно делать нечего кроме как разваливать орды нубских крестьян с деревянным интеллектом.
    Обычно торгую арабскими конями и скотом. У арабов много деревень где можно купить коней за 500-600 или 75-80 и продать за 1500-2000 или 250-300 во Вландии/Батании (Aserai Horse/Desert Horse). По пути можно покупать коров если стоят около 100 и продавать где придётся за 250-300.
    Выбрал коней потому-что не занимают места в инветаре и навар по-моему самый большой с 1 штуки. Лучше всего покупать в деревнях и продавать караванам потому что цены не так быстро падают/растут при продаже/покупке. Только зачем всё это если всё равно ничего интересного купить нельзя :grin:
  15. serj

Losing entire armies in one battle needs to be changed

Most battles in mid-end game now are Your Veterans Vs AI recruits hordes.
    This is a perfect opportunity to make a zombie mod. Make zombie plague spread from the north slowly taking over factions.
  16. serj

(Vote included) New update and the caravan remains 30. And it was claimed it get supported

Did you gear up the Hero you have running the caravans?

I am curious how much the Hero skills help protect a caravan.
    They were 140 one handed/200 two handed type guys with mid tier armor like 32/10/10 chest, 30 helm, 15 boots and 20 something gloves with reinforced round shield or w/e and with a one-handed viking-ish sword i crafted myself (275 smithing) selling price 17k.
  17. serj

(Vote included) New update and the caravan remains 30. And it was claimed it get supported

Geeze, sorry to hear. They definitely need to tweak the system to reduce the risk of such across the board losses. I've had caravans operate for months, but maybe I was lucky?
    Its probably because I am mid-late game and bandit parties are stronger and more numerous.
  18. serj

Created 4 caravans during the week. All of them died to bandits in the following 3 weeks. Good change, early access/10
  19. serj

Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Has anyone seen any high tier body armor in shops? The best body armor i've seen is imperial mail with 32/12/12 or something like that. Other armor pieces do not seem as rare as I found imperial lamellar pauldrons, boots and gloves and some 40 armor helmets in quite a few towns. Clan tier 5 btw.
  20. serj

How long do your caravans last on e1.2.0 and e1.1.0?

The issue is worse than it seems. It takes time for your caravan guards to desert you if you continue from your old save, buying you some relative safety time. Newly created caravans will be vulnerable from the start.
Back
Top Bottom