Search results for query: *

1. TheBerserk

Is Taleworlds going to be at Gamescom this year?

To show what ? artworks that don't even come from them and hotfixes ?
  2. TheBerserk

So many abandoned modifications

The modders most likely grew sick and tired of the constant breaking and having to patch it up, or just sick of the game going out of its way to break them (-cough-ladder mod -cough-). I would abandon projects for this game too, if I were treated with the same level of apparent disdain TW has for the modding community. lol

especially when you see the few interesting things that the updates add
  3. TheBerserk

Dear Taleworlds, Is there any way you can remove the 2048 unit cap on battle size for the game?

code something else yourself if you dislike it

" how to say that I have no argument without saying that I have no argument "
  4. TheBerserk

We were wrong about the class system...

There were 10k players in MP yesterday. How is that bad?!!!

Me ahead of the fact that a joke but I was trapped too

1676994353-bob-l-eponge-hilarious-horrible.png
  5. TheBerserk

Dude, the class system is innovative. You're taking this screenshot out of context, during peak time all the servers are filled.

The class system is the greatest thing to happen in bannerlord.

I missed the moment when all this was a troll ?
    full.png
  6. TheBerserk

The peak of players on BL today was 21k. Taleworlds, who gains nothing from lying to us, has said that MP and SP are 50-50. So you have 10.5k players who played MP. Warband had 4k players total today, and mordhau 1500. I am 100% right. Bannerlord MP is great because of the class system.

So for you because in 3 years 10,000 players have one day tested the multiplayer ( of course many people had test it like alls games who owns a multiplayer ), but the 10,000 have appreciated it so ? logic ?

Look at the numbers, do you see your 10,000 players ? I only perceive the 0.006% of the rest.

Now the majority of Multiplayer Players are more on mods ( CRPG, Persistent Kingdoms, and Full Invasion soon ) , mods that don't seem to keep all the boring system of the base game
    1676979858-mod-chad.png

You can convince yourself if you wish that the basic multiplayer is good since that's what visibly motivates you, but deep down I don't care.
    For a few months now and in the future, the basic multiplayer will eventually disappear and be replaced by mods and that's good in view of the desertion due to the disinterest he suffered since his Early Access.

ps: last thing, remember that the game was supposed to be about competition, hence the fact of the existence of this bogus class system.
    3 years later we can say it worked really well... :???:
  7. TheBerserk

Please check your facts...
    1676945626-multiplayer-empty.png

it's good for you ?

unless for you 60 simultaneous players is a " massive growth " ?

whereas when the game was out of its early access your official servers had 100 players on average and it was already very low
  8. TheBerserk

making it one of the best class systems in any game. It is no wonder that Bannerlord’s Multiplayer has seen such massive growth since its release.

AHAHAH
    it's totally the opposite, officials servers are empty..

More proof that Bannerlord's class system is rotten, Full Invasion 3 and CRPG literally scrapped the Bannerlord system and reverted to more Warband-like basics
  9. TheBerserk

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

This list is so strange to me...

• No naval combat: A system that was not in the prior game - nor ever promised as part of this game.
    • RtR: A system that has quite clearly been replaced by the clan tier system. Your comments on become faction leader are untrue; because of this system. The only major difference between the two is Warbands RtR was a softcap, bannerlords a hard cap (and family based).
    • No Deserters: Except there are deserters as part of quest missions, there are rebel factions and military units can be found as part of bandit parties?
    • No Camping: As in the mechanic where you stand still and pass time....?
    • No gang playstyle: Except the gang playstyle TW just added in this patch?
    • No usurpers: Except there is a full rebellion mechanic implemented into the game?
    There's much I'd like to see improved - but people really need to be honest with themselves and their requests. This list is just factually wrong.

As a final note - I personally much perfer the random companions as it adds another dynamism to the game. Set companions are fun for the first1-3 playe throughs; and then become just set stat bloks that you pick from.
    But if we have to refer to what the developers have promised : nothing at all

there is no roadmap, no word of Armagan or a developer about this subject unless i missed one

the development is done blind, it was always like this before the game was released and even if I haven't been on the forum for a while in my opinion it hasn't changed now
  10. TheBerserk

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

My man, instead of copy-pasting what half the people comment in steam, maybe you should read the patch notes instead. They added gang gameplay in the form of owning alleys and events about defending them, they also added retirement, sally out ambushes, party screen filtering, a few armor pieces and assigning companions to formations.

I understand and share your gripes about the lacking parts of the game such as its diplomacy and late game, but at least show the decency to read the patch notes before copy-pasting something that devs have probably already seen 500 times. While I also have shared my complaints and suggestions regarding this game numerous times and agree with many of "your" complaints, not all that you have pasted is necessarily wanted by everyone (e.g. Right to Rule, being able to own villages individually, feasts, courting taking ****ing ages, town entry ambushes etc., I myself do want some of these, but not necessarily everyone wants all of them).

I agree that some are not necessary but on the other hand the parties, the ambushes at the entrance of the cities I do not see the problem, both were in Warband, and one was very useful and is on the contrary very requested and the other added to the event with slightly more individual confrontations

and yes I read the patch, 3 months for that, for me it's always lazy. I see better updates on mods in less time
  11. TheBerserk

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Give TW a break after this update!
    " this update " the things I quote, or the 1.1 ?

for this 1.1, is just full of hotfixes

I thought the game was supposed to be out of EA
  12. TheBerserk

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

hey TW

-no feasts or events.
    -no claimants/usurpers
    -randomly generated companions < jeremus
    -no promised gang/brigand playstyle
    -villages don't count as fiefs, only useless castles and town do.
    -no upgradable villages
    -no manhunters
    -no naval combat
    -RtR system from Warband discarded, a clown could become a faction leader overnight.
    -no books or trainers.
    -no hitmens targeting you/random encounters like the belligerent drunk.
    -no lords consipiring on each others, no duels. 0 political intrigue.
    -no political quests and denouncement quests.
    -no deserters
    -no deeper courtships, just gamble rng, no poems.
    -no real reason to visit towns/castle/villages at all.
    -no camping.
    -lots of other content removed/discarded.
    -meme ingame economy.
    -meme ingame diplomacy.
    -lots of exploit-early game is a chore/boring.
    -meme mid-late game
  13. TheBerserk

Mods vs No Mods

The vast majority of people use mods, I hope that at least this will serve as a warning for TW to end these updates without warning .
    it's especially the fact of giving us updates with nothing in it that is unbearable, the game is "officially released" and they still give us old rotten hotfixes piece by piece.
    Either they give us complete patches with real additions or effectively they stop, otherwise they will annoy modders and gamers even more.
  14. TheBerserk

What is the next big update we will get?

hotfixes and 2 additions of sentences in the encyclopedia
  15. TheBerserk

New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

a DLC as usefull than the additions of city scenes in the updates..
  16. TheBerserk

Are players going to return to multiplayer at launch??

there is an increase in the number of players in multiplayer but this will be ephemeral (at least for the official servers)
    the official siege, deathmatch, skirmish servers become boring after 2 hours of play with their restrictions in terms of equipment customization the fact that they are still poorly optimized even if the game is already out
    and even if you play with friends you end up bored because you will have the impression of having no interaction with your partners

only mods and influencer events will save the multiplayer
  17. TheBerserk

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

Negative for me, and I will dedicate my devotion and my positivity only to modders and not to TaleWorlds
  18. TheBerserk

Dear TaleWorlds

Hello Callum
Back
Top Bottom