Search results for query: *

1. Viper247

SP - UI Reverse (Or elaborate) casualties inflicted in diplomacy UI

The casualties inflicted part of the diplomacy UI should be reversed, In the current state it is misleading as 1st: all the other parts of the screen are positive to have a larger number, and 2nd: Inflicted usually implies what is being put into action, not what is being experienced. For...
  2. Viper247

Need More Info Choose a formation to lead Bug

First, I havent updated since first day hotfix because slow internet, but i dont see it in any solved issue lists or known issues, so I assume this is still a problem and i have seen it in other places like steam fourms. When I'm in an army during a field battle, the done button on "choose a...
  3. Viper247

Welcome Message

Oh boy I always wanted to be a Jarl
  4. Viper247

Patch Notes e1.0.1

I haven't had any crashes, but I cant play as a sergent because the done button is nonexistant in the troop selection screen. But its basically a crash because i have to close the tab to play again.
  5. Viper247

Suggestions/Opinions. Do You Agree?

@fadohacolu I agree about the loading screens, though I doubt they will make less of them, for now decreasing sound channels in audio settings seems to make them significantly shorter, though. And it is annoying getting outran by parties 2 or 3 times your size.
  6. Viper247

Also, no crashes yet for me, so i guess thats a plus.
  7. Viper247

The following is my opinion after my first playthrough. Hopefully it agrees with most everyone else. I spent at least a thousand hours in warband singleplayer and have a good grasp of early/mid game in Mount and Blade. There are plenty of good aspects to bannerlord, but I'll focus on what i...
  8. Viper247

Stuck in "choosing formations" menu before battle.

There is no button for me either. Ive tried clicking where it should be because for some its just invisible and still works, for me its nonexistent.
  9. Viper247

Questions about Single Player

1 I think you already have a clan at the start

@Flauvious how are you so sure of number 4? As far as i know both player and lords can die in battle, but its toggleable.

Edit: Maybe in early access lords won't be able to die in battle but I've heard nothing saying so.
  10. Viper247

Deploying troops on map before battle

I like the idea but so far gameplay (from 2016-19) has it for siege battles and not field battles. Maybe that will change.
  11. Viper247

Bannerlord 2: Freelancer Overhaul

I got beat to it, but I think he (the dev) meant making mercenary contracts with differant kingdoms, like I enjoy doing to experiment with the tactics and such. Anyways freelancer was so popular you shouldn't worry about it because somebody will make a mod for it, probably before full release.

That leads me to: when is the dev blog coming out that tells us about modding, and whether modding will be supported in early access?
  12. Viper247

@Tabithan I figured they got it mixed up but for a moment he got my hopes up thinking I'd missed some freelancer dev blog :lol:

I do agree though, when we get a freelancer mod and im sure we will, it should be expanded upon from the warband version.
  13. Viper247

I thought it was sergent mode where you are a lesser lord within the army. I wasnt aware of a freelancer feature. Could you give the link to the dev blog that confirms it?
  14. Viper247

Faction Voices

I had been subconsciously expecting this feature but now im not sure if they'll include it, even though it would be very welcome. So far the voices lack variety, and accents would be welcome.
  15. Viper247

Dev Blog 09/08/19

MountAndMemeButterlord said:
    Don't like the idea of losing troops in my army to siege weapons before the battle starts tbh. If I am going to have men die I at least want to see it instead of just starting the battle with a smaller army after watching little catapult animations.
    Gotta agree with this. While I can't suggest a better alternative, I don't like the idea of a bunch of my best troops dying by chance because of a simulation. Just hope it won't be as bad as warband where sending a group of 20 swadian knights after 10 looters in autocalc would often leave you with two dead knights and still 4 looters left.

All I want to know is how customisable the players banner will be. After all it is "Bannerlord". Anybody got a clue?
  16. Viper247

Dev Blog 01/08/19

Thanks Callum, worth the extra week. Two things:
      In my opinion the spectacle helm on the huskarl (from the class system blog) has far too large spectacles and looks silly. Is there other versions of that helmet with smaller spectacles or is that the only kind?
      I would really like to see a system (like in some warband mods) for designing/customising your own banner in game, is that already implemented in game or planned?
  17. Viper247

Dev Blog 20/09/18

A question here:
      In parts of history, there were certain cultures where soldiers would not fight for their lord for a paycheck but out of their loyalty to their ruler. This made me think of a question: Will Bannerlord have certain special/elite soldiers that can only be obtained through quests/ownership of specific fiefs? Perhaps those soldiers could cost influence points every week rather than gold. I am thinking of something like Norse Berserkers, Vlandian knights from a rejoined order, or even soldiers from the minor factions.
  18. Viper247

Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

My bad I looked around and this seemed to be about faq not console stuff (I read the title and the dev post and then replied). Could you suggest a better place to put it? I'm not good at navigating fourms.

Edit: I realized this fourm was inside the consol plaza. Could you send me a link to the other post similar to this?
  19. Viper247

Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

In parts of history, there were certain cultures where soldiers would not fight for their lord for a paycheck but out of their loyalty to their ruler. This made me think of a question: Will Bannerlord have certain special/elite soldiers that can only be attained through quests/ownership of specific fiefs? Perhaps those soldiers could cost influence points every week rather than gold. I am thinking of something like Norse Berserkers, Vlandian knights from a rejoined order, or even soldiers from the minor factions.
Back
Top Bottom