Search results for query: *

1. Dedicated Server Listing

I found the issue, i had ipv6 Enabled in my network settings but my host dident supply me with a ipv6 Address, i used NetLimiter to see what IP's the M&B Server was showing. for some reason it was attempting to use a IPV6 Addres. i disabled IPV6 On my servers network settings Then jumped ingame and refreshed my Server list and now its working.  :wink:
  2. Warband Dedcated server not showing up in list.

i got the same issue but there is no fix. they have no idea whats wrong.
  3. Dedicated Server - Setup Issues

i also have the same issue, i can run a GMOD server on PORT 27015, my firewall is disabled so i know my ports are open and im Renting this server from a DATACENTER so i dont need to open any ports in my router. i know my servers ports are open but the server just wont show in the server list....
  4. Dedicated Server Issue:

Hello, im having a issue with my Server i cant seem to find it in the server list, but i know my ports are open and i have no firewall blocking the connection, i have other gameservers running on this machine and i can connect to them fine its just the M&B Servers im having issues with. i have...
  5. Dedicated Server Listing

Hi guy's and girl's recently brought a new Dedicated machine, Dual E5-2620 V2's With 32GB DDR3, I have disabled the Firewall Installed a Mountain And Blade Napoleonic Server but when i load it the server it boots fine no errors are displayed or anything, But then we jump in game and cant find...
Back
Top Bottom