Search results for query: *

1. HawkyX

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

*month later* Here it is, guys! As promised!
  2. HawkyX

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Why are you guys talking in a 3 year old thread?
    Because Bannerlord is timeless. What's the difference between 3-week old and 3-year old thread.

Jokes aside, someone may have returned because he had a comment input on the thread topic (as individual devblogs focus on different things).
  3. HawkyX

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

If they don't want to advertise it, why sell it? It makes little sense and advertising doesn't need to be hype.
    Well, you still have the safe option to ignore EA now and get the game after full release.
    They even said in one devblog they use computers to run the game on its own and see how the economy and kingdoms fare. It will uncover lots of bugs and "features" players wouldn't be happy about but it still won't cover everything. More likely when there will be input of many players and the game is deeper than it shows.
  4. HawkyX

(temp) Dev Blog 14/02/20

Oh boy... me vs 2 high level bandits - "I surrender unconditionally!"
  5. HawkyX

Dev Blog 17/01/20

... "Hey Calradians. As you know, we attended GİST 2020 last week month, so in this blog we will show you about what we done there"
    FTFY :grin:
    I am hurt just a little so I'll survive, the game is soon upon us.
  6. HawkyX

Welcome Message

Looks good. I don't really care about fashion so I am satisfied with anything as long as I can comment, to be honest. :grin:

Also, I hope everyone stayed safe during the earthquake.
  7. HawkyX

Dev Blog 15/10/19

In short, there's always ignorant people who are unhappy no matter what. :party: :party: :party:

It didn't even release as 1.0 (nor early access) and already, there's "problem solved, case closed = it's a fail" people.

And for one, in Warband, morale was a thing of campaign map that was mirrored into battle map. Quite simple morale system to boot. As Worldsprayer said, this here seems much more dynamic.
  8. HawkyX

New Blog Schedule

Grumpy181155 said:
    HawkyX said:
    (snip) So easy there, you will grow out of your young impatience and ignorance one day too, maybe.
    Unlikely.  I'm already 64.
    I wasn't talking about physical form. :ohdear:
  9. HawkyX

New Blog Schedule

Not cool guys, not cool. Literally war broke out, tension with US goes up and you run your mouths when people are with their family. In a war, one never knows. Moreso when one didn't experience one (like you here). You can neglect your family all you want but don't command others to do the same. When it's ready, it's ready. So easy there, you will grow out of your young impatience and ignorance one day too, maybe.
  10. HawkyX

New Blog Schedule

I imagine there's also tension from the sudden w.a.r.
  11. HawkyX

New Blog Schedule

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    So, the new schedule... From now on, we will be posting blogs every fortnight.
    "Every Full Moon" would've sounded SO MUCH BETTER. That's opportunity gone, forever. AWOOoooo~!
  12. HawkyX

?Gamescom 2019 (20-24 August)

HawkyX said:
    Iberian Wolf said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mwM1Zlsnw&t=3m45s

Is it me or the horse actually bucked?? :shock:
    Yep, saw that too and thought: "Maybe the horse kicked enemy behind his arse?" :twisted: Like, seriously... don't stand right behind a horse. Wonder if that really is a feature in the game though.
    Saw another video and it's just jumping over very low obstacle. :sad:

HawkyX said:
    Spearmen. I can't imagine how it would work but I think there could be getting ready stance for them and then just direct their spears toward the cavalry in the initial clash. For them to need to make additional action of swinging the spear to damage cavalryman doesn't make them that much effective as it would in real world.
    Seems I was wrong, at least partially as I saw that ready stance used with cavalry only (and only the player) so far. Basically, aim spear forward and run until you hit someone (no need to thrust).
  13. HawkyX

Iberian Wolf said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mwM1Zlsnw&t=3m45s

Is it me or the horse actually bucked?? :shock:
    Yep, saw that too and thought: "Maybe the horse kicked enemy behind his arse?" :twisted: Like, seriously... don't stand right behind a horse. Wonder if that really is a feature in the game though.

Another thing I like, even shield on the soldier's back protects against arrows. Can't remember if it was a thing even back in previous games but it's a nice little detail. In that case, as someone earlier spotted a soldier wielding two shields (one on his back, second in his hand), that makes much more sense... "I'm a tank!"
  14. HawkyX

Dj_FRedy said:
    2:57 - I like how the NPC on horse crashes into your horse and immediately swaps spear with a sword.
  15. HawkyX

Did someone win in the election of castle owner? Saw two videos and always "Someone else won the ownership despite main character's majority support." Sounds like scripted for the Gamescom so people don't see castle ownership yet?
  16. HawkyX

KhergitLancer99 said:
    Piconi said:
    Dayez said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpK5tVfl3qI
    This Rimmy guy is starting to get on my nerves. He got his card (i dont know how because he wasnt at gamescom), starts recording immediately , streaming and monetizing, makes fun of with his teenage friends, and on top of that, makes an edit i  which he makes fun of the game.

Totaly undeserving.

Never heard of him before, but now ill remember not to click on any of his videos, not even by accident.

Dont worry he is from Australia so he has 344 ping. He is definitely not having fun. :shifty:
    I totally agree with Piconi on this guy. Also, that he is from Australia - that explains a lot. Saw some 10 interviews with different Australians on different topics on another country and they all shared the same trait - arrogance.
  17. HawkyX

Insider said:
    In the Gamestar stream there is a Gamestar guy with another Gamestar guy and no Armagan or Callum or Paul, just images of a big battle in the background  :party:
    Just saw it on Youtube and wanted to share here too. :grin:

Seriously, that was quite a good show.
  18. HawkyX

Wonder what some of the features, they want to add into the game after EA release, are.

Personally, I feel like cavalry is too OP, moreso when it's equipped with bows.
    Spearmen. I can't imagine how it would work but I think there could be getting ready stance for them and then just direct their spears toward the cavalry in the initial clash. For them to need to make additional action of swinging the spear to damage cavalryman doesn't make them that much effective as it would in real world.
    Stamina system? Each soldier having stamina that could be recovered slowly during battle if he doesn't swing his weapon. Recruits having much less stamina. Though I understand this could unbalance whole game, it could potentially add a layer of tactics of swapping platoons and prolong battles. Maybe option as a hardcore mode.

Nothing else comes to mind when speaking of new, yet unimplemented features. So I'm sure I'll be surprised.
    Seeing how players at Gamescom play - "enemy reinforcements arrived" and they don't even reorganize their troops and yet win even when their troops are in disarray, further from each other, against a group of enemies...), I can't make heads or tails of it.
  19. HawkyX

"Hey guys, today it's for bussiness VIPs so don't show this to public until tomorrow, at least until we announce it and it will be open for public in this booth. We're sure you can live with that."

"Nah, **** morals and rules. Imma stream right away and BASK IN GLORY!

Pretty much a norm.
    These people should be banned from the following VIP events.
  20. HawkyX

CKyHC said:
    I wonder why he left the party ... and changed the model?

When crossing the river, Bagai's horse was freaked out from something touching his legs underwater and dropped his rider. Bagai, so he wouldn't drown, had no other choice than to keep his breath and get out of his plate armor fast. Thankfully, his footman party helped him to survive. But alas, his horse ran away. Leader of the allied army Alijin told him afterwards, "Hey, you're slowing us down without a horse. Get to closest village and ask for a new horse."

Does that explain his reason?  :lol:
Back
Top Bottom