Search results for query: *

• Users: great_khan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. great_khan

there is nothing to do except war

taleworld created very great world with too many city and almost there is no thing to do in that, i played red dead 2 recently, you can have new life in it and there is lot of thing to do, i have feeling bannerlord must use this potensial and give player the real life in world of sword, this...
  2. great_khan

Bannerlord Gamescom 2017 horses and fight style

i feel horses in these videos have some cool animations that there is not in courent state of EA. and fights are so better than custom battles i played.
  3. great_khan

the game need vasssal system

in my game strugia have a 1 citty and it is very weak and all other kingdoms declared war agaist them. they must can be vaasal suggest system till powerfull faction can get them under their protection instead to recive % of their income. totalwar three kingdom have very good diplomacy system i...
  4. great_khan

GAME DIFICULTY

game is too easy, after 2 year player became lord and have lot of money, marry with king daughter. there is no Challenge in game. its far from real world
  5. great_khan

exploring citys and villages

The citys and villages are so good and biutiful but there is nothing for player to explore and enjoy from atmosphere of them, most player run from one to oher with high speed to just trade and get recruit. Please don't let this high effort of design of places be useless.
  6. great_khan

suggestion mod for moders to help them create more wanted mods

every one post their desire mod here. 1- i suggest mode for add horse color selection before equip. 2- fix same horses color of stepp horses and bttania poni. 3- giving job to created party, like circle around speciphic area or staying at one castle or city for help. 4- redius number of wonded...
  7. great_khan

how told taleworlds all stepp horses are yelllow

i think stepp horsess must be color full like others, curently its anoying that all khuzait cavalery horse have same color. please supoort till they make it fix.
  8. great_khan

cant sit on throne

cant sit in castle throne that you own.
  9. great_khan

SP - General horse color

if there is color select for horses it will be cool. All horses have the first random color that asign at first
  10. great_khan

speed of campain

campain speed is so high in my first ove at two years strugia completly destroied. its anoying please make campain more hard and realistic
  11. great_khan

SP - Scenes Home

buy Home in city and land in villages will be cool.
  12. great_khan

ip block

i cant login without vpn
  13. great_khan

IP BLOCK

i cant login to multiplayer without vpn? pls fix it.
Back
Top Bottom