Search results for query: *

1. Vector de Lefan'e

Need More Info Bug The heir

Summary: I play ironman and it so happened that my wife was in captivity. And I died in battle. I chose my wife as the heir, I slept in the north. I drove a couple of days and she teleported to the City... And I stayed in the invisible detachment in the same north. How to Reproduce: I play...
  2. Vector de Lefan'e

У меня ужасный баг...

Я играю на ironman и так получилось, что моя жена была в плену. А я помер в битве. В качестве наследника я выбрал свою жену, заспавнился на севере. Проехал пару дней и она телепортировалась в Город... А я остался в невидимом отряде все на том-же севере. И я вообще ничего не могу с этим...
  3. Vector de Lefan'e

[Bug] Distribution of the army

When you distribute the army by division, after loading on the save, everything flies off. How do I fix this problem?
  4. Vector de Lefan'e

Bug with the formation of infantry

Bug with the formation of infantry How do I fix it? I even started a new batch because of it, but it doesn't pass.
  5. Vector de Lefan'e

MP Teams to squads

Good afternoon, I am a cavalryman and now consider the existing attacking teams extremely stupid and useless. The fact is that when ordered to "Carge" my brave riders will kill anyone and anywhere, often destroying their own formation and attacking not archers, but pikemen of the Legion. And the...
Back
Top Bottom