Search results for query: *

• Users: daxiapi777
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bug or working as intended: independent rulers do not gain influence from battles?

As the title suggested, I just created a new kingdom. But I find myself gaining no influence from battles. The daily passive gain is there, but no battle gains. I don't normally proceed to this stage, so I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. Could someone enlighten me a bit on this? I am...
  2. To my fellow mount&bladers who are disappointed at TW atm, on TW's business mode

It's been almost 9 months into the EA of Bannerlord. A lot of players have expressed their concerns, disappointments or even anger towards not only the current sate but also the prospects of the game as well as Taleworlds, the developer. I hope this thread will help people understand the...
  3. Quality of Life Question: how to improve the killing feat?

Maybe I am colour blind, but in battles, the entire killing feat (the rolling texts on the top right corner of the screen displaying who killed/wounded whom) seems to be of the same colour. The killing feat of Warband had different colours set to different situations, e.g., your troops killing...
  4. Bannerlord is fine, we just have to adapt to it

There have been many complaints about the state of the game: lacking depth, missing features, not enough communication, possible ideas, etc.. Some of them are solid concerns but many are completely missing the mark. In my humble opinion, those arguably 'misguided' complaints are mainly due to...
  5. Resolved [1.30] Cannot recruit prisoners from defeated parties

Description: with the new beta update, you can no longer recruit from prisoner pool of defeated parties. How to reproduce this: just attack any parties with prisoners and win. I cannot upload pictures for some reason, but I can provide screenshots if needed.
  6. Can anyone rescue prisoners with Beta 1.3.0?

Usually, when you defeated an enemy party you can recruit from their prisoner pool. But in my new un-modded campaign with the new beta 1.3, it seems that I cannot do that anymore, although I did see AI parties doing that. And when I tried to opt out of the Beta and load my 1.3 save file, the...
  7. Basic features first, fancier ones and balancing later

This is mainly to some of my brethren in the community, especially those defending the recent criticism after beta 1.2. (TW, on the other hand, may not need such a reminder) I am sorry if I offend you in any way, that is certainly not my intention, we all want the game to be better. However, the...
  8. The change in Beta 1.2.0 to character development system - what does that mean?

The patch note said that beta 1.2.0 has 'changed skill XP increase formula to 10+ skill level'. What does it mean exactly? The formula has been changed to more than 10 skills? Or to skills that are higher than level 10? Will that make levelling faster or slower? Or faster/slower until/beyond a...
  9. 1.10 beta XP gain too fast? Not really.

I see many people reported that with 1.10 beta characters had been gaining XP maybe too fast. This is arguably biased. Maybe people have been used to the slow progress before? Anyway, as of this beta, the first three rows of skills (combat related) sure develop noticeably faster if you fight a...
  10. What will happen to our saves for beta?

This might be a silly question, but I am really wondering about this. We now have weekly updates with betas. Will our saves be carried over when the beta becomes official, or will they become obsolete and we have to start over again?
Back
Top Bottom