Search results for query: *

• Users: Tsiot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Beta Game steam library

how i can remove mount and blade bannerlord beta from my steam library ? This one 👇👇👇
  2. In Progress mustache texture

Summary: why my character dont have only mustache? When i customizing my character i choose to have only mustache but somehow he has and this beard. Is this a bad texture ? or something else ? this "problem" its almost 2 years How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name...
  3. Resolved Graphic glitch [1.5.2]

I saw this graphic glitch every time I "take a walk" in any town, village, city or in the battles its like a fog or clouds
  4. Performance

well we are in 1.5.2 and I didn't saw any big chance in performance in both sp and mp ..and in the patch I didn't saw any fix for this "problem performance" .. I have rx 460 2gb ,16 GB ram, 1tb HDD and Ryzen 5 1400. It's not high and pc but I can play most of games in 2020!! So any news ?? any...
  5. MP Real Time Weather

add real time weather like battlefield 1/5 game. Like the rain start after 20-25 min with thunder or dark clouds start "coming"..or fog..or in desert map after some minutes sand storm "coming" . It will be awesome if real time weather added in the game it make it more realistic!!!!
  6. Character Bug [1.4.2]

So...i start sp today and ...that happend in [1.4.2]
  7. MP Multiplayer character customize

add the ability to can customize the character like warband in MP. I mean i am good as archer but to play as archer i must play as inf and IF i take kills and make money then i can "buy" my class..and if i die as archer i go back as inf ..This is not good. Others players they are good as cav or...
  8. MP battlecry/shield in back

add a battlecry "button key" it will be awesome to scream/celebrate our victory or to scared the enemy's.. Also make the shields when we put it in back to still protect.. cause when we push siege tower or the ram it's to much easy to the archers kill us and it's not realistic..the shields must...
  9. Resolved patch [1.4.2]

I have still same problem...fps problem. It's little better after the update but.. nothing to much. I have rx460 2gb ram, 16gb ram, Ryzen 5 1400 and 1TB HDD ..my settings is in medium my fps it's 30-40 and sometimes 50. it's little good fps but not enjoyable..in some place I got 28-30 ..near to...
  10. Need More Info e1.2.0

So i have rx 460 2gb and ryzen 5 1400. And still i have low fps. I play the game with medium graphics and still low fps. The highest fps i get is 40 only in desert in open battle (no trees, shadows etc). This game need moreeee optimize!!!!!
  11. Need More Info e1.2.0

So i have rx 460 2gb and ryzen 5 1400. And still i have low fps. I play the game with medium graphics and still low fps. The highest fps i get is 40 only in desert in open battle (no trees, shadows etc). This game need moreeee optimize!!!!!
  12. e1.1.0

Good patch but need more optimise for 2gb vram !!!!!!
  13. Resolved e1.1.0

Good patch but the game need more optimise for 2GB VRAM. I play the game with medium !!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom