Search results for query: *

1. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

LSP Other 3D Art Grims Workshop: New: Some Fantasy Items

crystal items added, pictures later.
  2. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

LSP Oriental 3D Art Chinese props and other items from BSS Community.

added madmans stuff from workshop, it has 3 melee weapons(a scythe and 2 swords) 1 bow(bamboo bow), and dual pistol models(revolvers).
  3. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

LSP Oriental 3D Art Chinese props and other items from BSS Community.

added ganquang's workshop of items that adds 12 new weapons, 3 shields, and 1 armor set(helm armor and boots)
    images coming soon.
  4. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Here is the items i promised from yesterday, it will also be added on the top. the dragon egg has had a change in texture, if you want the older texture feel free to PM me or wait tomorrow for a alternative version.
    download: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604535381496561683/698396652020564039/GrimsFantasyItems.rar
    1 weapon pack, dragon egg, a hammer, and as a bonus some rocks that I hand painted for practice. all vertex paintable. preview images will be uploaded tomorrow as well.
  5. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

will be dropping a few items tomorrow.
    :1 weapon set, a dragon egg, and a hammer.
  6. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

OSP Code QoL Simple crafting

Very cool, hope to see mods use this.
  7. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

1 armor set, boots and gauntlets were not included in the picture. (not in picture) abdomen area has been edited to be shorter as duke suggested.
    unknown.png
    Battlestaff concept art and model,+ vertex paint areas.
    unknown.png

unknown.png
    Dragon egg
    unknown.png
    A sword with horned crossguard and pommel.
    unknown.png
  8. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Progress on the fantasy items.
    Melee weapons: 40% (4 out of 10)
    Staves: 50% (5 out of 10)
    Armor sets: 40% (1 out 2)
    New poll is being added
    and image peaks of some items in Sunday.
  9. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

unknown.png

Fantasy items have won the poll, work on begun development on them, things suggested are some fantasy props, and staffs. i plan to also attempt some melee weapons and mixture, and yes vertex customizables will still be a thing in this next pack. the next poll will start in a week,
  10. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

[IMG]

11. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Yes! At last! Thanks for this. :grin:

EDIT: Coming back, to say this: What. A. Pack.
    Amazing stuff! The models are low-poly but of very good quality, there's a TON of variety of models and colors and the "make-your-own-hat' kits are simply awesome.
    unknown.png
  12. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

SP Fantasy [WB] OakScape

This is a mod where it brings runescape onto warband, it relies heavily on texture packs for multiple objects and a lot of items vertex paint textured(no texture), it adds multiple skills and no world map, it will be using the same source as explorer mod where you have multiple scenes. we are...
  13. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Maybe you should showcase your work so we can see what you actually made.

This also isn't the place to ask for people to join your mod 'team.'
    I decided to mention it because this page will be a place in the future where modders come repeatly as this is what i call a "workshop" where people can poll and suggest what they want for the next LSP. I do know what you mean by the mod page and ill make one in the future but ill like to keep this mention here for any modders wanting to join. also Ill add preview images today or around this week.
  14. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

This is an Idea where this page will add more LSP's you guys vote in polls as well random LSP's that could work with warband. Grims Recolorable Hats! Download Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604535381496561683/676636555712004107/GrimsColorablehats.rar These hat models are fully...
  15. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Earendil bullies me

Earendil bullies me
  16. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

MP Native cRPG

[glow=green,9,900] Just responding here so people know, cRPG has stopped any revival attempt from what I've seen and has pretty much ceased. The reasons why it died is pretty complicated but overall the current team has pretty much stopped attempting to revive and advertise. Glad anyone who played during the few last months
  17. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

OSP Sci-Fi 3D Art ArchieDuke's Dieselpunk OSP!

Pretty nice stuff here. I hope a lot of people use these since they are great combinations for many mods out there.
  18. ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

Warfare Evolved | 16th Century Combat/Warfare | In Development

[glow=green,9,900] can we see without VR :grin:
Back
Top Bottom