Search results for query: *

• Users: Ezkia
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ezkia

The Big Problem with Combat: Unit collision and mass

Moved to this post: The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION] Sorry for creating a new post.
  2. Ezkia

I need help finding "xml" files in order to make a mod

Greetings warriors of all Calradia! I'm trying to make a simple mod for Bannerlord by editing some xml files, by now I have only done one that disables the hitmarker. Now I'm trying to edit the body collisions between characters and the only file I have found is the "monsters.xml" (inside...
  3. Ezkia

Multiplayer needs rework

Hello fellows warriors of all Calradia. I know that some people enjoy the multiplayer on Bannerlod, but it is obvious that the community preferred back multiplayer on Warband. I used to play more multiplayer than singleplayer back then, but now after some hours I'm not even able to touch it...
  4. Ezkia

Body collision and body pushing other troops

Hi knights of all Calradia! I'm pretty new on modding and after a little mod for the hud I'm trying to configure body collision settings to make another little mod. I just want to change two little things but I can't find them in the files, that's why I'm here asking for some help: 1.- I want...
  5. Ezkia

Leaving area advise

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but what the actual **** is the red wall advising that you must return to the area of the battlefield, there is nothing less inmersive than something like that in the middle of a medieval battle. Actualy having the invisible wall of Warband was...
  6. Ezkia

Multiplayer for Custom Battle Mode from Dev Blog 24/01/19

Greetings knights of all Calradia! I'm here to talk about the custom battle mode that TaleWorlds has presented to us in the new Dev Blog this week: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/94 It was a feature from Warband but now we have it completed, finally. The point here is that...
  7. Ezkia

The new UI

Can we please take a moment to apreciate the horrible UI they have changed? Compare it with the old one... And look at they new health bars please, they look horrible... Having a modern UI in a medieval game is not the best idea. 2016 2017 2018 It looks like Warbands multiplayer tab...
Back
Top Bottom