Search results for query: *

• Users: LINY
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LINY

Resolved Beta e1.3 - Family Feud Bug

After negotiating with Ulusumai and succeeding, I both failed and passed the quest.
  2. LINY

Resolved [e1.2.0.225830] QUEST BUGS: Associates captured by bountyhunters, multiple issues

-This quest is impossible to complete on its own. You can only bring 9 companions to face 30+ troops. Using the highest tier archers possible and placing them on the side of a cliff so the enemy would have a tough time reaching them while being rained down by archer fire, they still all died...
  3. LINY

I have a quick question.

Nevermind.
  4. LINY

Need More Info Bandit Hideout World Map Bug

After clearing out the bandit hideout, bandit groups will still travel to the location and disappear once they reach it.
  5. LINY

Resolved Capturing a party of 5 resulted in additional 70 prisoners.

I had a fight with Queen Rhagaea, party of 5. After defeating and taking her prisoner, I was able to take approximately 70 additional Empire troops as prisoners; they were not in the battle.
  6. LINY

Need More Info Bug: Vlandian cities do not have an arena door

For every single Vlandian town, the door to the arena is blocked by a stone wall.
  7. LINY

Resolved Quest: The Spy Party

My clues: Not bald, has a beard, no markings. None of the contenders matched this description. The perpetrator ended up being bald as he was the last one I tried killing without failing the quest. Additionally, sometimes the contenders don't appear on the map at all and it needs to be reloaded.
  8. LINY

In Progress Corrupted Save/Selling Mercenary Contract to Lord Quest

After taking on a quest where I have to sell mercenaries/their contract to another lord, attempts to open that save file crashes the game to desktop. No other issue seems to be impacting the save except for that quest as that's the only way to reproduce the crash.
  9. LINY

Need More Info Cannot send crash uploader report

Started happening yesterday.
  10. LINY

The map... It's much different [Pic]

A lot of new features such as rivers, lakes, and mountains that didn't exist on the previous map (from Gamescom, for instance.)
  11. LINY

Singleplayer Character Names

Anyone have any thoughts on what their first character name will be and what faction they'll join? I'm looking to have a Vlandian play-through first, but I'm unsure of what my (male) character's name will end up being. I was considering using this list {...
  12. LINY

[Spoilers]: How the Main Quest Starts

Inside of the game files are voice-overs for the main quest. Take a look at them if you want to find out how the story starts. Unfortunately, it ended up getting deleted via the update after I finished them. Spoilers:
Back
Top Bottom